RE: Duping Ban Wave

• Senior Web Developer
Just now, lezek said:

elm got permed ?? jajajaja

Elm got permed but he wasn’t the one asking to buy an Ifrit from me. Alert was asking me and it appears he was also asking Monster 😅

23 minutes ago, fat female arma 3 player said:

gabe not banned btw

This pleases me.  Still coming for TP for the disrespect,  but I don't wan't gabe banned he chill.

@ Mako  Excellent work from the team!  Players these days simply don’t have the hard work ethic to do runs but instead find ways to cheat the system… A sad reality, but people don’t think of the social consequence instead just their personal benefit.

This was a clear example of the development cycle in action and thank you to the developers and staff that didn’t let this go unnoticed!

• Like 4
  • STFU 1
38 minutes ago, Greezy Gabe said:

@ Peanut Butter Jelly lol cause I'm not poor like you? and you just wasted 2k hours of you're life on this server just to get banned dumb ass

2k hours for him is no different than the 2k hours for everyone else. everyone is wasting their time being banned after 2k hours makes no difference 

At least sweet lou won't be but I don't see it sticking. One thing I have noticed is too much for politics on this server. Just apply the rules to everyone and stop with the conflict-of-interest shit. It should not matter if someone profited or not if they are cheating or abusing the system still need corrective actions.

• Like 1
  • +1 1

I think what all of you are missing is that there are 15 people who did this but not to the extent that the other 21 did. Those people lost money and those that clearly took advantage of the bug received permanent bans. You’re all too caught up in bias against one person you’re losing sight of the other 14 people that were also given the same treatment. Also, I’m not in Aegis and to be quite honest it makes you look like an idiot when 14 of your other potential friends lucked out because they weren’t stupid enough to go too far. 

Also, if your first statement is to blame the developers for your own stupidity of abusing a bug instead of reporting it you got what you had coming to you. All that tells me is that you had no intention to play fairly at any point and you were always looking for an easier way. 

tldr fuck around and find out

• Like 2
  • +1 1
  • Haha 2
6 minutes ago, ThatNerdyGuy said:

I think what all of you are missing is that there are 15 people who did this but not to the extent that the other 21 did. Those people lost money and those that clearly took advantage of the bug received permanent bans. You’re all too caught up in bias against one person you’re losing sight of the other 14 people that were also given the same treatment. Also, I’m not in Aegis and to be quite honest it makes you look like an idiot when 14 of your other potential friends lucked out because they weren’t stupid enough to go too far. 

Also, if your first statement is to blame the developers for your own stupidity of abusing a bug instead of reporting it you got what you had coming to you. All that tells me is that you had no intention to play fairly at any point and you were always looking for an easier way. 

1 dude literally did it one time and got permed simply because of what gang he was in lol, he didnt even use a frit, he used a prowler. he did not benefit at all. and lost money on it as well, yet his punishment was harsher then "oh they lost money doing it"

1 hour ago, Hyper4u said:

IMAGINE GETTING CAUGHT, WOULDN'T BE ME.

SKILL ISSUE

thank u for confirming cheats, i have a clip of you ripping me through smoke then back glass me from 300m+ away 

• Haha 1
9 minutes ago, Donn said:

thank u for confirming cheats, i have a clip of you ripping me through smoke then back glass me from 300m+ away 

LMAO

YOUR WORDS NOT MINE. SIMPLY SEEMS LIKE A SKILL ISSUE TO ME.

Edited by Hyper4u
  • Downvote 1
12 hours ago, Greezy Gabe said:

@ Peanut Butter Jelly you sound like a fucking idiot iv'e never duped you dip shit or i would be banned its called being good at the game you dog shit i know its hard for you to understand and for the ghost hawk i bought it with insurance i don't get no special treatment you cry baby bitch

werent you the kingpin of duping with bots in 2019 and the reason ikiled went off banning everyohne

6 hours ago, ThatNerdyGuy said:

you smell like monster energy drinks and 4 week old cum socks under ur bed

15 hours ago, Noble said:

TLDR; some waste M kids, some ~ kids and some randos, most players in the wave have under 700 hours

image.jpeg.c81918f2989440632d35614af0e857d7.jpeg

Aerial footage of noble being arrested after leaking the names

Welcome to my TEDx talk where today I will explain to you what a true Maoist Society looks like:                                                                         Step 1: suppress the active majority and working class in which you return the power to the weathly minority who hold land/stake in the current economic affairs
Step 2: once you have gotten rid of any opposition to your ability to monopolize the economic sector you can now set the prices of goods and services according to what benefits you and those you have put in power, all the the behest of the average worker
step 3: congratulations you have now made one of the most corrupt systems of government where the top 5% control the actions and abilities of the average person! You have successfully replaced the ability to take criticism from your peoples as all choices are voted on and decided by the same inner circle. Wages are slashed as the top 5% must become richer and exert more influence and power over the already oppressed majority.

hmm for some reason this looks a lot like olympus

image.png

Case 'n point. @ Ryan come get your dog it sounds like he's been costing you some $$$, seems like a pretty terrible business partner if you took off the rose colored glasses

• +1 1

@ Moonini no dumb ass that was titan i gave him keys to my house and he was duping in the house dip shit get you're facts straight and i was never banned for it you kids seem to be big fans remembering shit from 2019 and i don't even know who you are lol 

19 hours ago, Noble said:

individual players were banned and dealt with, the reason you see 9 members out of a gang is not because they are friends its because they were ALL doing it

please dont let these WM kids back they are rodents to the server

• Like 1
  • +1 2