HOW MANY HOURS DID WINTERS PLAY LAST WEEK?

3 hours ago, Grandma Gary said:

Majority of present and past staff have come though either APD and R&R simply because it give you a platform for visibility.  Walt and Mason are currently the only 2 staff who aren't former seniors of a faction, even Millennium though he was an APD rat started batting for team civ.

I'd counter that making mod without going though a faction only makes representing the playerbase more advantageous.

As for SAPD sitting in channels not interacting with the lower lifeforms I completely understand why.  The johnson smooching can get quite intense.  It's why I don't talk to the mods.

I mean, to go from one to the other is fine imo.  It's when you start stacking contradictory responsibilities that it becomes as conflict of interest.  It'd be like making sr APD head of CC.  You have to, ultimately, choose which side of the fence you're on.  And if the responsibilities clash, then one side is getting neglected regardless. There's a reason we avoid these dramatic conflicts of interest.  

Head of CC has to be able to debate and argue with staff without it potentially  having an effect on his career in any way.  Even if all those above him are responsible and mature enough to understand he's doing his job as head of CC, there's still the possibility that he would fear that it's possible to damage his staff career, and avoid disagreeing with staff anyways just by the nature of the dual position.  Also, he could simply get folded into the staff community so deeply that he no longer actually represents civilians at all and starts parroting the Staff's consensus on every matter.  

To be clear... This isn't about walt.  I feel he was the best choice for head of CC, and I feel he has  what it takes to be staff as well.  This is about the nature of conflict of interest and why every well ran governing body of any sort does the best they can to avoid it, and when they don't, it always ends in institutional breakdowns and corrupts the system.  

6 hours ago, The Sovereign said:

You have to, ultimately, choose which side of the fence you're on. 

We have all seen plenty of people who are able to stay on both sides of the fence. Whoever the next Chief may be i really just hope he puts in good changes. Apd as a whole is lacking balancing attention and needs some meta changes.

11 hours ago, Grandma Gary said:

Walt and Mason are currently the only 2 staff who aren't former seniors of a faction, even Millennium though he was an APD rat started batting for team civ.

🤓 HEY MAN MASON WAS A SWAT SGT 🤓 that counts right hahahaha please accept my mod app

• Weird 1
  • Senior Admin
1 hour ago, Lucien said:

🤓 HEY MAN MASON WAS A SWAT SGT 🤓 that counts right hahahaha please accept my mod app

Senior SWAT's been in shambles since I left as well smh

• BlessUp 2
  • Admin
13 hours ago, Grandma Gary said:

Walt and Mason are currently the only 2 staff who aren't former seniors of a faction

If you are not counting SS, there are many more of us. Forgot your dog in the car... SMH 

26 minutes ago, Noble said:

If you are not counting SS, there are many more of us. Forgot your dog in the car... SMH 

This just in, Admin Noble has admitted to being a member of the SS.

• Haha 1
46 minutes ago, Chunk said:

Or putting Sov in charge of the tranny meds for kiddies.

Your fiance stopped sleeping with you because she saw you use hacks in a bunch of games and doesn't respect you as a man anymore.  She's going to cheat on you.

31 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

Your fiance stopped sleeping with you because she saw you use hacks in a bunch of games and doesn't respect you as a man anymore.  She's going to cheat on you.

Imagine calling me of all people out for cheating aha

8 minutes ago, Chunk said:

Imagine calling me of all people out for cheating aha

I saw your desktop and how many cheats to diff games you have.  You're a serial cheater.  Just because you're terrible at arma and die to me regularly doesnt mean you arent a sad sad cheaty boy.  

Also, heard you basically orgasming in discord when you had mod  powers in minecraft, and saw you have a mental breakdown when xlax wouldn't let you cheat in a kids game.  

5 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

I saw your desktop and how many cheats to diff games you have.  You're a serial cheater.  Just because you're terrible at arma and die to me regularly doesnt mean you arent a sad sad cheaty boy.  

Also, heard you basically orgasming in discord when you had mod  powers in minecraft, and saw you have a mental breakdown when xlax wouldn't let you cheat in a kids game.  

The amount of shit you just made up is actually unbelievable, I knew you were delusional but like this is bad. You seriously need mental help lmao, Schizo...

1 hour ago, Chunk said:

The amount of shit you just made up is actually unbelievable, I knew you were delusional but like this is bad. You seriously need mental help lmao, Schizo...

You're a cringe weirdo desperately trying to get power over people in anyway that you can.  Thankfully youre too stupid to ever pull it off.

@ Winters Since assuming the role of chief, the apprehension of the most wanted criminals has been unsuccessful under your leadership. As the head of the department, this situation reflects directly on your competence and performance. Therefore, I formally request your prompt resignation.

~Slyr

• Like 3
  • BlessUp 1
  • +1 1
On 4/26/2023 at 8:57 AM, MBPslyr said:

@ Winters Since assuming the role of chief, the apprehension of the most wanted criminals has been unsuccessful under your leadership. As the head of the department, this situation reflects directly on your competence and performance. Therefore, I formally request your prompt resignation.

~Slyr

Slyr for chief?