play the video in .5 speed dumb fuks. he dpi jumped through the house wall and literally was invisible for 10 frames. then i hit what shots i could but bc tasers are op to fuk he 1 taps me.

also uploaiding the video of @ Elm breaking nlr 3 times but admin abuse is strong so nothing will get done

also 5 of them were just banned for iffrit dups so prolly a duped taser. admins could see that in logs but admin abuse

not even a broken leg???

Edited by VanDownTheRiver
  • Jew 1
  • Downvote 3
6 minutes ago, VanDownTheRiver said:

he dpi jumped through the house wall and literally was invisible for 10 frames. t

Regular jump btw. You can jump over walls and it does that no matter what.

but bc tasers are op to fuk he 1 taps me.

tasers do the same dmg as a regular gun you just got gamed on while u were whiffing

but admin abuse is strong so nothing will get done

@ Elm the admin abuser gz on ur promo man

also @ VanDownTheRiver  you are clearly clueless on armor stacking. He had a pcov / csat on (cant tell cus ur game looks so shit) and ur using a 6.5 on him.

• Like 1
  • +1 1
  • Haha 2
  • Downvote 1

ive seen bans for jumping over a wall while in a shootout so still bannable. he was invisible for the 10 ft from the house wall to the side of his qulin so roleplay break. he also likes to nlr. and he actually got gunned in sofia by nakeds and that why he logged into his hacked account to get us off market. 

at the end of the day ill still have the last laugh bc i know that 2 nakeds shat on him so bad that he broke nlr3-5 times and had to do this shit to get us out of sofia. remeber that pain elm when you got wrecked by 9mm and raged. u have a clip of me breaking nlr 1 single time to get a car from sofia but in that time you broke it damn near 5 times and said "am i resolving this?" to your own claim after i said i had shadowplay

Edited by VanDownTheRiver
  • Downvote 3
5 minutes ago, VanDownTheRiver said:

ive gotten banned for jumping over a wall while in a shootout so still bannable

You were not banned just for jumping over a wall in combat i can 100% guarntee that.

5 minutes ago, VanDownTheRiver said:

he was invisible for the 10 ft from the house wall to the side of his qulin.

he was not invisible his player model was stuck where he jumped because the jump script is not in base arma it is a script added by oly so it is not perfect and has ALWAYS done that when your jumping over anything.

hacked account

youre clueless

30 minutes ago, VanDownTheRiver said:

ive seen bans for jumping over a wall while in a shootout so still bannable. he was invisible for the 10 ft from the house wall to the side of his qulin so roleplay break. 

I’ve always found passenger seating and venomous racism in direct are both very effective counters to DPI

• Like 1

Player has been dealt with the appropriate administrative action. Please be sure to leave any proof you have submitted up for at least 2 weeks in case we need it for further review. 

Thank you for the report.

If you have lost anything due to this rule break please submit a separate compensation request referencing this ticket for proper compensation on this matter.

• Like 1

I think you may have hit him with 1 bullet, and thats a MAYBE.

Aim is terrible, FOV is terrible, movement is terrible, game sense is terrible... you should just delete this... its embarassing

Edited by N9ne-
  • Lead Developer

Honestly, @ Elm is one of the most notorious cheaters on the server! Thanks for the evidence!

If you couldn't tell from the sarcasm, you didn't hit a shot, kids not cheating.

• Like 2
  • +1 1
  • Haha 3

Thank you for the laugh. Lots of things to point out here.

1.) I am using CSTAT + T3. You are using 6.5m. Even if you did manage to hit me, it would take you several hits to take me down. Meanwhile, I am using a 7.62 MK1 Taser. With the T3 vest you're wearing, I would only need to hit you 1-2 times to take you down. Especially at that close of a range.

2.) I was previously banned for a bug that involved crafting. You can't craft tasers. Regardless, due to my failure to report said bug and abuse of said bug, my entire account was wiped. I was left with $49K and 0 vehicles. 

3.) I didn't DPI over anything. I've been banned several times for using DPI and will freely admit to using DPI in some instances. However, in this particular instance, I jumped over the front of the qilin, and did not DPI. 

In conclusion, had you led your shots, you most likely could have hit me. However, you didn't led your shots and your aim was honestly not that great. 

• Like 2
  • +1 1
5 minutes ago, Elm said:

Thank you for the laugh. Lots of things to point out here.

1.) I am using CSTAT + T3. You are using 6.5m. Even if you did manage to hit me, it would take you several hits to take me down. Meanwhile, I am using a 7.62 MK1 Taser. With the T3 vest you're wearing, I would only need to hit you 1-2 times to take you down. Especially at that close of a range.

2.) I was previously banned for a bug that involved crafting. You can't craft tasers. Regardless, due to my failure to report said bug and abuse of said bug, my entire account was wiped. I was left with $49K and 0 vehicles. 

3.) I didn't DPI over anything. I've been banned several times for using DPI and will freely admit to using DPI in some instances. However, in this particular instance, I jumped over the front of the qilin, and did not DPI. 

In conclusion, had you led your shots, you most likely could have hit me. However, you didn't led your shots and your aim was honestly not that great. 

TLDR this kid got out gamed and imediately started crying about hacks 

• Haha 1