This an example why Admin/Mod in gangs are an issue

you kids are crybabies man if you really care that much you need to sit down and have a talk with your self and lets be honest here you have an erco aint no way you finna kill the man be honest with yourself

• Like 3

DPI'ing out of combat is not a rule break from what I've heard from multiple members of staff, so I guess that's just a cope and seethe type beat for you. Had you been directly shooting at him then I would understand. @ WALT has specifically stated in discord multiple times that if people break rules in TP while he is on, then he will ban them, so don't try and slander his staff credibility. Believe me when I say this, he's one of the least likely staff members to be biased towards his own gang lol

• Like 4

Like I get it jeepers I roach all caps any field, and every battle but yall should be focusing on the fact that people use the "Im not getting banned because "blank" said so excuse all the time" or the good ol "the staff member I just talked too said this is okay" and then when people go to TS to show the side of the situation to a staff member, the staff member is supposed to be informative about all rules and share insight to the players.  I WILL STATE I GET INFORMATION ABOUT SITUATIONS IN TS ARE SUPPOSED TO BE REPORTED ON WHEN PLAYERS ARE ASKING QUESTIONS OR DISPUTING WITH CLIPS OR EVEN WORDS BUT HOW CAN I GO TO TS KNOWING WALT WILL EVEN EXPLAIN THE TRUTH IN THAT REPORT IF HE ALLOWS THIS TO HAPPEN....

3 hours ago, a polite young man said:

you kids are crybabies man if you really care that much you need to sit down and have a talk with your self and lets be honest here you have an erco aint no way you finna kill the man be honest with yourself

I did the land the shot on WALT??

3 hours ago, T o b y said:

DPI'ing out of combat is not a rule break from what I've heard from multiple members of staff, so I guess that's just a cope and seethe type beat for you. Had you been directly shooting at him then I would understand. @ WALT has specifically stated in discord multiple times that if people break rules in TP while he is on, then he will ban them, so don't try and slander his staff credibility. Believe me when I say this, he's one of the least likely staff members to be biased towards his own gang lol

Also Evading was still in combat its WarZone dude plus WALT died one min and 50secs before that guy started to DPI out into the open. Engagements last for up to 5mins outside of Warzone. How can I show you guys the proof but you are saying hes not in combat. 

You guys are acting like if someone mag dumps and then has to reload both parties are supposed to have a seize fire until they but agree on battle again. Rules of engagement last for 5mins plus we are on a cap in warzone like jeepers yall wanna cus me out but clearly cant take in any of the information I have provided and I think that is why people keep getting away with rule breaks.  

14 minutes ago, T o b y said:

DPI'ing out of combat is not a rule break from what I've heard

Is it crack that you smoke?  I know brand new gangs on the server that know better than to say something this wrong.

• Downvote 3

The worst part @ Bubbaloo Burrito chops it up too "he paid comp" but the footage shows an outrageous leap of empowerment of rule breaking with hired staff as part of the situation. I spoke with him for 4min in my dispute being calm and also being informative about the rules, but he kept throwing it in my face that the staff wont ban him and he was right because he was playing with staff. 

I will say I also said the comp wouldnt matter after talking to him for 4mins straight and then after i closed the dispute he did the same and then another 4mins go by and he pays comp.

CLEARLY he changed his mind from all of what was said because of the staff member that can only be that way because it literally looks this bad.....

This offense has over 15-plus DPI jumps in the clips while in an engagement plus being in warzone on a cap. This man should have had at least a 3 day because of how many recurring broken rules in one sitting. Just because it's the same rule broken over and over doesn't mean the broken rule doesn't add up people. I am not saying he should be permed at all I would rather have someone to fight but not someone willing to cheat the slightest bit for an advantage.

Also @ WALT THIS POST IS ABOUT YOU AND @ Bubbaloo Burrito  people need to see the allowance yall give while being invested in the gangs or even as group members and playing with us because a lot of us will have in game beef and we should we should always want to have better and better fights in game on the battle field or even in one of the towns. (BURRITO YES I BELIEVE YOU DESERVE TO BE TAGGED HERE BECAUSE YOUR THE ADMIN THAT DENIED MY PLAYER REPORT MAYBE YOU HAD NO INTENTIONS BECAUSE OF KNOWNING WALT CLOSELY OR EVEN EVADER BUT YOUR AN ADMIN THAT SHOULD BE LOOKING AT THIS CLOSELY)

I also understand WALT maybe you didn't see his perspective until you have seen mine but dude this grim from staff allowance and us as a smaller community now kinda sucks.  I want my other friends to come and join, but look at this issue at hand. How would someone want to play on this server if we don't just band together and look at these situations realistically.   

5 minutes ago, Alpha and Omega said:

This offense has over 15-plus DPI jumps in the clips while in an engagement plus being in warzone on a cap. This man should have had at least a 3 day because of how many recurring broken rules in one sitting. Just because it's the same rule broken over and over doesn't mean the broken rule doesn't add up people. I am not saying he should be permed at all I would rather have someone to fight but not someone willing to cheat the slightest bit for an advantage.

Also @ WALT THIS POST IS ABOUT YOU AND @ Bubbaloo Burrito  people need to see the allowance yall give while being invested in the gangs or even as group members and playing with us because a lot of us will have in game beef and we should we should always want to have better and better fights in game on the battle field or even in one of the towns. (BURRITO YES I BELIEVE YOU DESERVE TO BE TAGGED HERE BECAUSE YOUR THE ADMIN THAT DENIED MY PLAYER REPORT MAYBE YOU HAD NO INTENTIONS BECAUSE OF KNOWNING WALT CLOSELY OR EVEN EVADER BUT YOUR AN ADMIN THAT SHOULD BE LOOKING AT THIS CLOSELY)

I also understand WALT maybe you didn't see his perspective until you have seen mine but dude this grim from staff allowance and us as a smaller community now kinda sucks.  I want my other friends to come and join, but look at this issue at hand. How would someone want to play on this server if we don't just band together and look at these situations realistically.   

You are kind missing the mark here demon.  You're lobbing a lot of accusations at people that just don't hold water.  

This isn't a conspiracy.  Walt historically has a good track record of banning his own people.  Bubbaloo has historically been a fair admin as well.  You're attacking people who's integrity as staff just doesn't have the documentation to be called into question.  

If you had handled the ticket and comp in a correct manner, you could have gotten him banned for that.  You just asked for comp, it was paid, and therefore he wasn't banned.  Just because he argued with you doesn't mean he didn't comp.

The issue is why are staff gangs DPI jumping in combat.  Why are staff gangs arguing about it.  Why are they allowed to be in a staff gang if they are breaking rules every single day en masse.  

• Like 2
3 hours ago, The Sovereign said:

You are kind missing the mark here demon.  You're lobbing a lot of accusations at people that just don't hold water.  

This isn't a conspiracy.  Walt historically has a good track record of banning his own people.  Bubbaloo has historically been a fair admin as well.  You're attacking people who's integrity as staff just doesn't have the documentation to be called into question.  

If you had handled the ticket and comp in a correct manner, you could have gotten him banned for that.  You just asked for comp, it was paid, and therefore he wasn't banned.  Just because he argued with you doesn't mean he didn't comp.

The issue is why are staff gangs DPI jumping in combat.  Why are staff gangs arguing about it.  Why are they allowed to be in a staff gang if they are breaking rules every single day en masse.  

Understandable but I can deny my request as much as I can put one forth. I also stated in the player report due to the situation I hadn't even collected the comp now I didn't collect the comp because I didn't feel that it was just for me to collect it sense I was then moving forward to a player report because of how Evading was treating it. I only collected the comp today on 5/28/2023  because @ Bubbaloo Burrito denied my player report due to being compensated for the situation. I tied him to the ordeal because this is not just one account of DPI jumping in battle its continuous but allowed because of comp that sat in my deposit box that i couldnt deny until the admin adds it back to the player that sent it.  

1 minute ago, Alpha and Omega said:

Understandable but I can deny my request as much as I can put one forth. I also stated in the player report due to the situation I hadn't even collected the comp now I didn't collect the comp because I didn't feel that it was just for me to collect it sense I was then moving forward to a player report because of how Evading was treating it. I only collected the comp today on 5/28/2023  because @ Bubbaloo Burrito denied my player report due to being compensated for the situation. I tied him to the ordeal because this is not just one account of DPI jumping in battle its continuous but allowed because of comp that sat in my deposit box that i couldnt deny until the admin adds it back to the player that sent it.  

You can't turn around and reject comp offers once you've made them.  That would be scamming and total bullshit.  You can say 'no comp' if you really want to be a dick or if it's a situation where they keep doing it and comp isn't changing their behavior.  In situations like that, I really wish staff wouldn't inject their opinions and would just follow through as they don't have the first hand experience to see how often a player commits said rule breaks.  

I often say 'no comp' on RVD because it's so hard to catch people doing it that I'd just rather they be banned and learn a lesson.  That makes some more gullible staff take it easy on them, which in turn stops them from learning a lesson of blowing up peoples vehicles after they die.   

Fact of the matter is, as far as that ban went, you just got outplayed and wanted to backtrack, which wasn't in your cards to pull off. 

The ban wasn't declined because of staff corruption, just because of a mishandled dispute. 

@ The Sovereign I get that stating no comp in my dispute could have been super relevant. Why did I share two clips? One shares him going across the hill and the other where WALT died  now the dispute is over and he's still in the second clip (that also shares time stamps) BREAKING THE RULES. I can tell an admin I have received but have left such compensation in my deposit box because of such situations that shows me I had to report him because of everything and him playing with staff breaking rules and continuously doing it shows an admin needs to take action. I told Burrito I didnt want the money because of all of what is happening with the disputes and all the footage I even gave the in between to burrito I can share all three clips here one after another if you want to see that minute and 8 sec clip that the second clip has shared. 

1 minute ago, Alpha and Omega said:

He comped the dispute and then did it again that is how i got the 25 sec clip 

then resubmit the ticket, explain that without 10 ranting paragraphs.. simple 2 sentences, and put "sr admin" in title. 

There are functioning channels in play to handle things like this.  We can't just get all conspiracy.   You can fix the problem

@ The Sovereign I don't think of this as a conspiracy I just see the Moderator playing early morning with his gang and not doing anything about this. Like I get I got comped but he did it again. I just tagged burrito because its not fair to say "you got comped" and then proceed to do nothing  even though I  didn't want to accept comp because of the repeat offense after the dispute is settled.

I thought it should be known too all because of how it has played out for me. 

Thats about all.

I thank you @ WALT for helping us by being a mod and not just that but trying to improve the server as an example in your own gang but this was really wonky especially if hes using you as that crutch in the disputes you know. 

• Admin
1 hour ago, Alpha and Omega said:

I get the frustration. I hate it when players DPI on me as well. Hear me out, compensation does not get you out of a ticket…

(With all due respect) I can give two shits if the player is playing with another staff member and if he said on the dispute that he was “untouchable” because he was playing with a staff member, tough luck. 

But in this particular case, this player had no prior bans similar in nature. Yes he might have done it twice on your video, but because it did not change the outcome of the situation,  (since you weren’t fighting with him), then I let it slide because he compensated you. 

If he would’ve had a history of DPI / RDM bans etc, I wouldn't have been lenient and would have issued the ban. Trust me. I usted to hang around in game with the name “If you DPI you ain’t good”. I hate it. 

If there is anything I missed, I’d be happy to review again or if you have any questions let me know. Nothing irks me more than being called biased when all I want is everyone to be on a level playing field. No matter who you are. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • BlessUp 2
  • +1 1
3 hours ago, The Sovereign said:

Is it crack that you smoke?  I know brand new gangs on the server that know better than to say something this wrong.

Fair enough it could be argued doing it in a red zone is a bit dodgy considering you never know who's there i.e roaches, but if you are just fucking around somewhere on the map with people what is the issue with jumping around? If the admins cared that much it would be similar to asylums jump script which negates nearly all tactical advantage from DPI'ing.

• Love 1
29 minutes ago, T o b y said:

Fair enough it could be argued doing it in a red zone is a bit dodgy considering you never know who's there i.e roaches, but if you are just fucking around somewhere on the map with people what is the issue with jumping around? If the admins cared that much it would be similar to asylums jump script which negates nearly all tactical advantage from DPI'ing.

Or doing it while literally still in combat.  He had just gotten done killing someone. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Bubbaloo Burrito said:

I get the frustration. I hate it when players DPI on me as well. Hear me out, compensation does not get you out of a ticket…

(With all due respect) I can give two shits if the player is playing with another staff member and if he said on the dispute that he was “untouchable” because he was playing with a staff member, tough luck. 

But in this particular case, this player had no prior bans similar in nature. Yes he might have done it twice on your video, but because it did not change the outcome of the situation,  (since you weren’t fighting with him), then I let it slide because he compensated you. 

If he would’ve had a history of DPI / RDM bans etc, I wouldn't have been lenient and would have issued the ban. Trust me. I usted to hang around in game with the name “If you DPI you ain’t good”. I hate it. 

If there is anything I missed, I’d be happy to review again or if you have any questions let me know. Nothing irks me more than being called biased when all I want is everyone to be on a level playing field. No matter who you are. 

@ Alpha and Omega  it's almost like we use our brains when deciding punishment for bans unlike others games that deny you every time you appeal the ban.

• Like 5

bro killed a guy, didnt move from the position at all, with 4 bullets left in the mag and didnt reload. Refuses to shoot when someones moving and has the audacity to try and complain about pvp. Go to a pve server bro.

• Like 1
  • BlessUp 1
  • Haha 1

I aint reading allat and watching those videos but from what ive skimmed off this thread ur just coping hardcore trying to get a dpi ban to stick because "dpi is dpi no matter what." Hang ten loser

Just now, Browny said:

You're in teamplayers and I have to wear a snorkel half the time so I don't drown in bitches.  We are not the same.

1 minute ago, The Sovereign said:

You're in teamplayers and I have to wear a snorkel half the time so I don't drown in bitches.  We are not the same.

wa wa wa

13 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

"I have to wear a snorkel half the time so I don't drown in bitches" 

Jesus Christ "snorkel" "drown in bitches" in the same sentence sums you up big lad