ACTUAL FUCKING STAFF BIAS: Grandma Gary Come-on...

7 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

You've literally only ever talked to me like once when you did an interview and you basically came into it hostile.  You don't know me.. you just inherited that weird ass mf's hate for me because of a fail titan 5 fucking years ago.  You have ANY IDEA how pathetic that is?

a fail titan 5 years ago? also, only talked to you once? wat

bd93bc9e973e3d866a2d763fe10f4883.png
20de0c04c246ce11e34ecb20d5b62c27.png

Stop flirting with me anti ur making @ CaloomClark  jealous

Also, to get back on topic, you promised a o7, where is it??

8 minutes ago, SPBojo said:

a fail titan 5 years ago? also, only talked to you once? wat

bd93bc9e973e3d866a2d763fe10f4883.png
20de0c04c246ce11e34ecb20d5b62c27.png

Stop flirting with me anti ur making @ CaloomClark  jealous

Also, to get back on topic, you promised a o7, where is it??

I said talking not typing. You keep going crazy wishy washy back to trying to make diamond drop proud after acting civil.   In chat, only once.  And you made it weird. 

• Downvote 1
7 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

I said talking not typing. You keep going crazy wishy washy back to trying to make diamond drop proud after acting civil.   In chat, only once.  And you made it weird. 

All im trying to do is make you act upon your "threats" of o7'ing and actually go through with it, anything else is a bonus 🤷‍♂️ And I??? made it weird? you message me out of the blue starting to compliment me, stop crushing so hard smh

2 minutes ago, SPBojo said:

All im trying to do is make you act upon your "threats" of o7'ing and actually go through with it, anything else is a bonus 🤷‍♂️ And I??? made it weird? you message me out of the blue starting to compliment me, stop crushing so hard smh

That was because I was certain you were just going to be a dick to all my ideas in CC and you actually acted civil in the moment.  Till it came down to faction head interviews and you just opted to hand off the role I went for to a guy that hadn't logged in in 6 months and didnt show up for meetings out of spite.

Which yes.  I am salty af about.  You shouldn't even have been doing the interview in the first place. 

• Downvote 1
5 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

That was because I was certain you were just going to be a dick to all my ideas in CC and you actually acted civil in the moment.  Till it came down to faction head interviews and you just opted to hand off the role I went for to a guy that hadn't logged in in 6 months and didnt show up for meetings out of spite.

You were denied for being a loose canon which you've time upon time showcased that when we made the decision to not pick you, we made the right choice. There was 0 spite what so ever in the decision 🤷‍♂️

9 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

Which yes.  I am salty af about.  You shouldn't even have been doing the interview in the first place. 

Why not? Why shouldn't a senior be allowed to conduct a interview after requested to do so by the head and then hand over the transcript to the head for a decision to then be made? You are delusional if you think you weren't given the same "interview" as everyone else which funnily enough, i would know, i was there for all of them. 

You would have gotten the position with ease if you did not have such a obsession with "posting bait posts for fun" and "calling out olympus for their bs" to the point where it makes you look, to put it nicely, manic.

But again, were strearing off topic here, you said you would o7, is this going to be the case or not? That is my only question.

• Like 1
Just now, Mister Miracle said:

I think you genuinely need to find something else to care about. Please remember that this is a video game. A shitty video game at that

Says the random dude that got killed by ctf once and has posted on a post with nothing to do with him 5 times.  This is a forum topic completely unrelated to you and you keep posting over and over.. thats a weirder use of time.

9 minutes ago, SPBojo said:

Why not? Why shouldn't a senior be allowed to conduct a interview after requested to do so by the head and then hand over the transcript to the head for a decision to then be made? You are delusional if you think you weren't given the same "interview" as everyone else which funnily enough, i would know, i was there for all of them. 

Becuase it's a senior with a weird history of being excessively rude and hostile to me.  Because it's a senior that was basically Diamond Drops dog that did whatever he said, and diamond drop said he'd quit the server before ever letting me on CC.  Because we all know why he quit the server, and you have a grudge.  

And if there was any doubt at all to your bias, it was 100% confirmed the moment you placed a literal 6 month afker in the role.  

• Downvote 1
8 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

Becuase it's a senior with a weird history of being excessively rude and hostile to me.  Because it's a senior that was basically Diamond Drops dog that did whatever he said, and diamond drop said he'd quit the server before ever letting me on CC.  Because we all know why he quit the server, and you have a grudge.  

i +1'd you getting on the council, but sure, big grudge, just because i agreed with other people -1'ing you dont mean i got a grudge 😅 Also, you seem weirdly obsessed with diamond drop, might want to get that checked out. Again tho, i ask, are we going to see this promised o7 or not? 

Just now, SPBojo said:

Again tho, i ask, are we going to see this promised o7 or not? 

Quote where I promised an o7.  I suggested it was conditional and I was considering it if this situation isn't rectified.  And if it's not, don't worry.. you'll get your o7.  

• Downvote 1
2 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

Quote where I promised an o7.  I suggested it was conditional and I was considering it if this situation isn't rectified.  And if it's not, don't worry.. you'll get your o7.  

im not an expert but it aint lookin good so far on the resolution front 

And that's not as a threat.  Simply, this server is not fun if shit's that blatantly bias.  It's like playing with people with infinite money when you have to work for it. 

• Downvote 1
Just now, The Sovereign said:

And that's not as a threat.  Simply, this server is not fun if shit's that blatantly bias.  It's like playing with people with infinite money when you have to work for it. 

ac1904073b1a6feac1d02a44403ec7f0.png
https://gyazo.com/ac1904073b1a6feac1d02a44403ec7f0

6 minutes ago, Snake said:

im not an expert but it aint lookin good so far on the resolution front 

Honestly yeah I'm sure you're right.  He's agreeing to the rematch to save face but there's no way him or staff are ever going to get on board with it.  They have sunk cost fallacy on this situation already.  No matter how bad it is, and how many valid points I make, they won't ever back out or change their mind. 

The thought of logging in hasn't even been fun since this happened.  The whole thing is just revolting. 

• Downvote 1
1 hour ago, The Sovereign said:

This is the shit I talk about.  Cannot make a single defense for this bullshit withouy lying their asses off.  There's timestamps on screenshots and videos now dummy.  This was 3 hours later.

thats my time zone thank you

8 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

Ig the promise part was wishful thinking on my side as im not willing to read through this whole thread to find where you talked about o7'ing, however, as you can clearly tell NO ONE is on your side and NOTHING will come from this henceforth, go through with your conditional o7? This is never going to get "rectified" no admin ever would of removed the vehicle from hes garage and given it to your gang member, especially when the "titan that's close" is so far away its basically a joke.

27 minutes ago, SPBojo said:

Ig the promise part was wishful thinking on my side as im not willing to read through this whole thread to find where you talked about o7'ing, however, as you can clearly tell NO ONE is on your side and NOTHING will come from this henceforth, go through with your conditional o7? This is never going to get "rectified" no admin ever would of removed the vehicle from hes garage and given it to your gang member, especially when the "titan that's close" is so far away its basically a joke.

He isn't my gang member, and as I've said 1000x fucking times.  This is a third party that got fucked over and I'm angry about the lack of fairness.

Yes, every staff member would.  They always have.  This whole you have to have the vehicle in order to get it after combat storing is the most retarded take I've ever heard.  So they have to store it while you're driving it...  GTFOH.  

Once again... Staff have pulled logs on vehicles stored across the map and given it as comp based off that.  That negates every stupid argument made to the contrary.  Anyone saying anything different should be ashamed of the bullshit they're trying to peddle based off that one fact.

• Downvote 2
21 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

Once again... Staff have pulled logs on vehicles stored across the map and given it as comp based off that.  That negates every stupid argument made to the contrary.  Anyone saying anything different should be ashamed of the bullshit they're trying to peddle based off that one fact.

Not one staff member has commented on this and I've pointed it out like 10x.  They know this is the death rattle of the whole stupid debate so they're avoiding it like the plague. 

I would really like a staff member to explain how this makes sense please.  Anyone who was involved in this decision making process preferably.  

Respectfully, @ Grandma Gary , can you comment on this?

• Downvote 2
2 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

Not one staff member has commented on this and I've pointed it out like 10x.  They know this is the death rattle of the whole stupid debate so they're avoiding it like the plague. 

I would really like a staff member to explain how this makes sense please.  Anyone who was involved in this decision making process preferably.  

either that or they just dont care 

also they literally did comment 

1 minute ago, Snake said:

either that or they just dont care 

If they don't care about fairly applying the rules then??   What does that say about this server?

• Downvote 3
On 6/27/2023 at 6:20 PM, Grandma Gary said:

Not that I need to explain myself or anything but I thought I'd clear up a couple of points you seem to be stuck on.

TYPING IN CAPS DOES NOT MAKE YOUR POST ANY MORE IMPORTANT/RELEVANT.

Letting him trigger you by claiming he has pocket staff is 100% a you issue.

Screaming bias doesn't make it true.  I have absolutely 0 owed loyalty to either Caloom, Aegis nor TeamPlayers.

Of the 30 members of Aegis 2 of them are staff, @ Mako and @ Masonn   Neither of them had any input or influence over the decision that I made when I handled the comp ticket.  I nor Mako or Mason had any part in the handling of Caloom ban/unban.

@ Marcus banned him and talked to him about the ban, it is entirely up to Marcus how he handles his bans/unbans/reductions.  He talked to Caloom and opted to unban.  Since he is a mod he is unable to make the call to remove someones vehicle so he left it to the admin that handled the comp ticket.  Not all rule breaks deserve maximum punishment, sometimes people make mistakes and we are more lenient.

Obviously I handled the comp ticket and obviously the request to have the hawk transfered was denied.  At no point in any of the videos did you folks attempt to contest the hawk.  Caloom flew around without taking fire and landed at the rebel boat and stored thinking enough time had passed since nothing happened.

For the record angry staring in the general direction of the ghosthawk from a hummingbird over 1KM away does not count.

The whole this is why Olympus is dying and threatening to o7 and take all your friends with you has literally never held any weight for me personally and just makes you look childish.

The vote came after I handled the comp ticket since this situation wasn't a blatant rule break.  As of now of the 2 Aegis freinds one has opted not to vote and the other has voted to remove.

@ The Sovereign I'll be honest I'm probably one of the few people who actually find you not completely irritating, I don't hop on the bandwagon based on the communities views of individuals.  I get that this was made in the heat of the moment and whatnot but even for you it's a bit much.

that's a lot of words for an innocent man hmm... he just reeks of guilt I can smell him from here.

• Haha 2
15 minutes ago, Dingle Pooper said:

that's a lot of words for an innocent man hmm... he just reeks of guilt I can smell him from here.

They're both UK.  I suspect caloom might secretly be his son or calooms dad is GG's butler or something.  Some weird british shit going on here and I dont like it. 

• Cringe 1
  • Downvote 1

Do not worry @ CaloomClark , Saul Goodman and Associates will be here to defend you night and day from frivolous lawsuits like such. 👨‍⚖️ 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
9 minutes ago, Saul Goodman said:

Do not worry @ CaloomClark , Saul Goodman and Associates will be here to defend you night and day from frivolous lawsuits like such. 👨‍⚖️ 

He's broke.  He can't afford to pay you anything.

• Downvote 1
31 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

He's broke.  He can't afford to pay you anything.

Calooms got FT's govt paycheck funding this legal battle