Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

APD Handbook Update (07/21/23)

• Admin

Chapter X - Illegal Areas

Warzone raids:
Officers may only enter Cartel/Warzone when they have probable cause to raid unless APD has reasonable suspicion of a suspect fleeing there. Additionally:
Must follow Rebel raid rules.
Exception: Corporal+ may raid WarZone with at least 2 other APD Officers.
Exception: Cartels outside of Warzone may be searched every 30 minutes.
Seven waves maximum per warzone raid.
Exception: If civilians flee to WarZone from a Federal Event or a Vehicle Airdrop waves may continue until the situation is resolved.
Patrol Officers+ are required to use lethals during warzone raids.
Exception: Officers may choose to utilize tasers if they've pursued someone in the first wave.

https://wiki.olympus-entertainment.com/wiki/APD_Handbook#Chapter_X_-_Illegal_Areas

Below is from the Handbook Update 07/16/23, apparently some individuals didn't see it. 

Chapter XII - Federal Events

Staff Sergeant (FTO) may utilize Staff Sergeant gear/vehicles during Federal Events.

APD Officer(s) can be instructed by an active Staff Sergeant (FTO)/SAPD/Retired Chief not to respond to an active Federal Event and may instead conduct other APD duties.

https://wiki.olympus-entertainment.com/wiki/APD_Handbook#Chapter_XII_-_Federal_Events

In case any Corporals have not noticed, FTO Apps are currently open so if you meet the criteria and aspire to be an FTO on the APD now would be the time to apply. 

@Deputy Chief of Police, @Senior APD Member, @APD Officer & @Support Team

• Like 12
  • +1 1
  • Downvote 2
  • Admin

Do gangs typically want more APD raids in WZ? When I was senior there was a pretty regular fight with finding balance because we had active srs that patrolled war zone regularly. With corporals now given the go ahead to raid, is that an indication that gangs are welcoming more raids for fights?

I’m asking because I typically don’t raid WZ anymore because back then it pissed more people off than not. Curious what the gang perspective is. 

2 minutes ago, Dante said:

Do gangs typically want more APD raids in WZ? When I was senior there was a pretty regular fight with finding balance because we had active srs that patrolled war zone regularly. With corporals now given the go ahead to raid, is that an indication that gangs are welcoming more raids for fights?

I’m asking because I typically don’t raid WZ anymore because back then it pissed more people off than not. Curious what the gang perspective is. 

Wz is not what it used to be in terms of fights. Speaking as someone in tp if theres more than like 3 of us on almost nobody with exception to gangs like ap, aegis, etc pushing us. We pretty commonly text cops to come push us on og now because of the lack of fights. This is a pretty nice change but i could see it becoming aids if corps wanted it to but as of recent the seniors have been respectful in not coming and overwhelming us with multiple hawks or other aids strats and have just pushed like a regular gang would in armor maybe having a hawk in the sky.

• +1 1
1 hour ago, fat female arma 3 player said:

Wz is not what it used to be in terms of fights. Speaking as someone in tp if theres more than like 3 of us on almost nobody with exception to gangs like ap, aegis, etc pushing us. We pretty commonly text cops to come push us on og now because of the lack of fights. This is a pretty nice change but i could see it becoming aids if corps wanted it to but as of recent the seniors have been respectful in not coming and overwhelming us with multiple hawks or other aids strats and have just pushed like a regular gang would in armor maybe having a hawk in the sky.

you are so sexy, god i'm so in love with you

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
On 7/21/2023 at 1:06 PM, Dante said:

PLEASE raid warzone, as a person who fights cartels regularly WE WANT THE FIGHTS. Warzone is DEAD. We need more people fighting. It will bring more fun for both sides.

• Admin
1 hour ago, Ching420 said:

PLEASE raid warzone, as a person who fights cartels regularly WE WANT THE FIGHTS. Warzone is DEAD. We need more people fighting. It will bring more fun for both sides.

Bet but if I’m tased once I’m retired from WZ again 

• Haha 1
  • Senior Developer
On 7/21/2023 at 2:06 PM, Dante said:

Yes.  We very much do

• BlessUp 1
  • +1 1

Did all that and couldn't take two seconds to remove 

On 7/21/2023 at 2:25 PM, Winters said:

Exception: Cartels outside of Warzone may be searched every 30 minutes.

since there aren't cartels outside wz anymore lmao

• Haha 1