Locked The Rexo Allegations by Big John

There's a string of serious allegations, and I'm not going to make any jokes or play a character for this shit.  I'm just going to state some facts:

1.  As of yet, a lot of very serious allegations have been made.  

2.  Absolutely no evidence backing up these allegations has surfaced, besides two screenshots that don't at all prove what the claims are.

3.  The party making the allegations was recently banned by Rexo, and was very hostile about the situation. 

4.  There are claims that there is greater evidence, and that it's currently being passed to staff to handle.. all efforts to share this evidence publicly has been ignored.  

If the claims are true, actions should definitely be taken.  But it's important to know that nothing.. absolutely nothing, proving these claims has come to light as of yet.  There's been a ton of effort to drive up a witch hunt against Rexo, without the evidence to back it up.  Everyone should reserve their judgements, and not believe anything that's being said about this situation until supposed evidence comes to light.  

Full disclosure, I like Rexo and consider him a friend.  I personally don't like the woman making the claim.. but...  If it does end up being true and the evidence does in fact exist, that doesn't matter.  He shouldn't be staff... but the reluctance to share the evidence leaves me believing this is revenge for him having to ban people due to server rule breaks.

Innocent until proven guilty.  Show us the evidence, or stop the witchhunt.  There is no 'coverup' as is being claimed.  There's very very serious allegations being made that could destroy a mans reputation with no evidence backing it up.  Wiping those posts are justified.  

• Like 7
  • Hmm 2
  • Downvote 1
Just now, Mister Miracle said:

So why post this if its a literal nothing burger as of right now? 

Because tbh, especially dealing with the age group most of this server is, the rumor mill can destroy a man's reputation before the facts can exonerate him. 

• Admin

This isn’t a post for the public to discuss. This is a real life serious allegation made by a third party of the ‘situation’. This doesn’t belong on the forums. This has nothing to do with a bunch of internet strangers to debate about. If you have evidence to support them, message staff directly. This shouldn’t be done public. A false allegation of that stature can ruin someone’s life without ever doing anything wrong. This isn’t it. 

• Like 12
Just now, Dante said:

This isn’t a post for the public to discuss. This is a real life serious allegation made by a third party of the ‘situation’. This doesn’t belong on the forums. This has nothing to do with a bunch of internet strangers to debate about. If you have evidence to support them, message staff directly. This shouldn’t be done public. A false allegation of that statute can ruin someone’s life without ever doing anything wrong. This isn’t it. 

Basically what I'm saying.   I didn't even want to make this post, but I'm watching a lot of things not backed up being taken as fact among the community.. and I only chimed in to attempt to get a grip on that.   The facts on the current situation will come out with the evidence that supposedly exists. 

The previous situation that was mentioned, I have nothing to say on.. and should have never once been even mentioned here. 

• Admin
2 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

Basically what I'm saying.   I didn't even want to make this post, but I'm watching a lot of things not backed up being taken as fact among the community.. and I only chimed in to attempt to get a grip on that.   The facts on the current situation will come out with the evidence that supposedly exists. 

The previous situation that was mentioned, I have nothing to say on.. and should have never once been even mentioned here. 

I get it and I know you don’t mean any malicious intent with the point, but what this post does is open up discussion for everyone to come in here with a platform to witch hunt and I’ve seen very important people in my real life have their entire lives ruined over these kind of allegations that ended up being false. If there’s any substance, I can promise you that Gary and Ryan would not have him stay. This should all remain private between staff, rexo, and anyone who sends in actual evidence to staff directly. 

5 minutes ago, Dante said:

I get it and I know you don’t mean any malicious intent with the point, but what this post does is open up discussion for everyone to come in here with a platform to witch hunt and I’ve seen very important people in my real life have their entire lives ruined over these kind of allegations that ended up being false. If there’s any substance, I can promise you that Gary and Ryan would not have him stay. This should all remain private between staff, rexo, and anyone who sends in actual evidence to staff directly. 

Yeah I was on the fence and I definitely get your point of view on it.  Finally after t he fourth person chimed in at me taking it as proven fact when it's far from it... I felt the need to clear the air was called for.  I could be wrong.. this is an eggshells situation.. Just chiming in to state my peace.  

• Like 1
Just now, monster said:

women aren't real.

Yeah I imagine for members of Aegis it's like bigfoot claims. 

• Haha 3
  • Admin
11 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

Yeah I was on the fence and I definitely get your point of view on it.  Finally after t he fourth person chimed in at me taking it as proven fact when it's far from it... I felt the need to clear the air was called for.  I could be wrong.. this is an eggshells situation.. Just chiming in to state my peace.  

I know. I know you play the villain often on these here forums lol but know where your intentions are. 

As a general statement from me though: 

I support everyone (male or female) speaking out and never being afraid to speak their truth when situations like this happen.  If there is legit truth to it, then obviously my stance changes. 

What I don’t support and what is not okay is a third party (someone saying another person said this happened without any evidence from the first person person confirming it) making such an extreme life altering allegation about someone on a video game forum that could very well have secondary purposes that have nothing to do with real life. We want to banter and ruin each other’s in game lives.. go for  it. All I’ve seen so far is people mention his staff rank. If there was any truth, who the fuck is thinking about his STAFF rank and not his real life status? All the intentions seem malicious for no real purpose other than to ruin video game statuses. Which is low of a human as you can be. 

so, again, if anyone has real evidence, go directly to Ryan and Gary. Don’t post on these forums. Don’t ruin a guys life over a third party allegation that seems to be all on track to just ruin someone’s in game status.