Locked The Rexo Allegations by Big John

Hello guys olympus owner here to set some things straight. Big john is the pedo of the community not rexo. I have server removaled big john to make room for big and lil tortilla to return. In other news @ Lucien  is now the 2x community manager managing wokka and now olympus taking makos spot.

• Like 5
  • BlessUp 1

Not talking about the old news.  Refuse to discuss that.  I dont believe it and if I did that goes way past something that should be discussed here.  Talking about allegations from big John that rexo offered house an unban for pics and some other shit.

They claim theres proof and a whole day later it hasn't surfaced.

Also allegations that he blocked her from everything when he found out she lives with an ex boyfriend or some shit.

If true, would make him  a total creep...but a day after claiming to have audio recordings,  they still have not surfaced.

Imo seems like a hit job to punish him for banning a duper that is utterly disgusting and over the top.  But if this evidence does come to light and stands the test of scrutiny...he should be removed as staff.  The fact that they claim to have evidence that happened and are being so mum with it, makes me feel like if it never gets dropped should call for a public retraction for the sake of rexos reputation or a legit ban for the accusers tbh

11 minutes ago, Xenonfilez said:

Way to many allegations in this community. Y’all down awful. 

Anyone selling smoke Frits? 

ill trade u a smoke frit for mx/spar tazers

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

Not talking about the old news.  Refuse to discuss that.  I dont believe it and if I did that goes way past something that should be discussed here.  Talking about allegations from big John that rexo offered house an unban for pics and some other shit.

They claim theres proof and a whole day later it hasn't surfaced.

Also allegations that he blocked her from everything when he found out she lives with an ex boyfriend or some shit.

If true, would make him  a total creep...but a day after claiming to have audio recordings,  they still have not surfaced.

Imo seems like a hit job to punish him for banning a duper that is utterly disgusting and over the top.  But if this evidence does come to light and stands the test of scrutiny...he should be removed as staff.  The fact that they claim to have evidence that happened and are being so mum with it, makes me feel like if it never gets dropped should call for a public retraction for the sake of rexos reputation or a legit ban for the accusers tbh

well the fact is house was permed blacklisted from the apd.... 2 hours and 38 minutes into  a private discord its suddenly a 14 day def some some shady shit. Everyone here cant deny the senior apd for being what the senior apd is. Nobody denies that senior rnr like kids. Almost every girl who was a senior or got senior apd has experienced something from their higher ups no doubt

• STFU 1
  • Senior Admin

Gonna go ahead and just lock this as nothing productive will come from this and it's not really something what is up for debate or discussion as it's a pretty serious allegation to make against someone. Like others have already said if there is any actual evidence on the matter I'd advise making a "Staff Internal Affairs" report with any evidence relevant to it so we can deal with it in the proper way. 

As it stands it's just seems to be baseless accusations with the only piece of evidence being disproven.

• Like 10
  • Love 1
  • BlessUp 2