Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Locked Public Appeal: Snake

remove these immature polls please... rediculous.

thats a dumb way to think tbh...everyone can change and if the admins think he had enough time to change they should give him a chance to proof it

EVEN admins get second and third chances.

Regardless of what I saw some of the shit you do snake, I respect and praise you for apologizing. But at the end of the day we all know exactly what its gonna turn into again.

If you look back at my PostPermban Track Record, I did exactly what I promised I would to the admins. I played by the  rules and was respectful to the people I was playing with and against. The only people who had issues with me were individuals who weren't willing to bury the hatchet and just play the game.

Honestly, I'm currently perm banned for the same type of trolling that has been repeatedly laid down in this very thread. Consider that for a moment.. interesting, right?

no one knows. Some people Assume. yes your right but i am going to devote my time to cleaning up the civi shit talking and relentless tickets submitted

I also don't think D3V1L is an NPC just going to clear that up while Im at it

I'm a firm believer of when a man gives me his word he means it, So if you stick to it. UNPERM

• Like 1

I'm a firm believer of when a man gives me his word he means it, So if you stick to it. UNPERM

100% man i want every one across every server to play whether with or against someone to enjoy it and work toegther to make the admins tickets more about be ARMA'ED and less about ruining peoples game life lol.

Like a rehab... everyone will be following rules and not getting banned! Salt market will finally go up too!

correct sir you with me? or nah?

Snake, not only does it take some guts to make a public appeal to a community who is, albeit a slim majority, against you, but it also takes decency and the intelligence to know you did something wrong. What I can see from your post is that you've learned, you've owned up to it, and you want to redeem yourself. I'm all for it. I know you and I hate the piss out of each other, but I wouldn't be opposed to having you back on the server. In fact, I think it'd be pretty cool to have you and a few others back on Olympus, Hell, even on the APD. Don't worry, I've already reached a high enough rank in MC, so if you do come back, I won't be submitting videos on you so I can get promotions, hahaha! Good luck, man. Hope to see you back.

• Like 6

Snake, not only does it take some guts to make a public appeal to a community who is, albeit a slim majority, against you, but it also takes decency and the intelligence to know you did something wrong. What I can see from your post is that you've learned, you've owned up to it, and you want to redeem yourself. I'm all for it. I know you and I hate the piss out of each other, but I wouldn't be opposed to having you back on the server. In fact, I think it'd be pretty cool to have you and a few others back on Olympus, Hell, even on the APD. Don't worry, I've already reached a high enough rank in MC, so if you do come back, I won't be submitting videos on you so I can get promotions, hahaha! Good luck, man. Hope to see you back.

This is perhaps the most pleasant surprise on the entire thread. Thanks FatClamenza. 

Snake yelled at me once. Don't think I will ever let that one down. 

tru

I ALSO HELPED MAKE THE BLTN PODCAST INTO THE GREAT TIME IT HAS BECOME!

Think about Episode 1: Snakes Blacklist!

and like Episode10ish: Snake's Unban!