Guys im very hurt

27797b7bbe8427b256de80c5f744b9ae.png19a2f70d57ef17e5e1b88d1991e5c479.png

I am very hurt this people talk about my voice and it hurts my feelings deeply );

Also stop calling @ ZeroBlade  short. 5'5 Is almost average only '4 away. He also told me he was very sad about it.

• Like 3
  • Clown 2
  • Head Admin
55 minutes ago, Fefe said:

27797b7bbe8427b256de80c5f744b9ae.png19a2f70d57ef17e5e1b88d1991e5c479.png

I am very hurt this people talk about my voice and it hurts my feelings deeply );

Also stop calling @ ZeroBlade  short. 5'5 Is almost average only '4 away. He also told me he was very sad about it.

Having a tongue thats too big for your head and being from a 3rd world country.  Truly dealt a poor hand in life =(

As for lil @ ZeroBlade him and @ Zahzi can start their own short peoples club and surround themselves with others sharing their deficiency ❤️

• DEMON TIME 1
  • Sad 1
  • Jew 1
Just now, Grandma Gary said:

Having a tongue thats too big for your head and being from a 3rd world country.  Truly dealt a poor hand in life =(

As for lil @ ZeroBlade him and @ Zahzi can start their own short peoples club and surround themselves with others sharing their deficiency ❤️

LETSGO WE GOT THE GO AHEAD FROM GARY WE SENDING IT

• Like 1
35 minutes ago, Grandma Gary said:

3rd world country be hitting different

I'm pissed they took it down before I could see how much shit got heated.  It was funny af.. dude's actually in Ryan's gang and Makos ass  put him in check before the purge.  

• Like 1
4 hours ago, The Sovereign said:

I'm pissed they took it down before I could see how much shit got heated.  It was funny af.. dude's actually in Ryan's gang and Makos ass  put him in check before the purge.  

MAKO IS NOT GOING TO LET YOU HIT 

34 minutes ago, Linka said:

MAKO IS NOT GOING TO LET YOU HIT 

Mako at this point would let animals at the zoo tear off a piece.  This isn't a matter of siding with mako...it's a matter of a stupid twat who has been harassing me nonstop for months without me ever putting a spotlight on it all of a sudden rolling on the ground and crying because someone mentioned in passing he has a child.

And then staff rallying around him and protecting him because of who his friends are despite none of them ever having a thing to say when he acts far worse to so many people for a very extended period of time.  It's gross.  He should have been told to fuck himself from that post instead staff members bringing him thermal blankets and hot cocoa and asking about his feelings.

• Like 1
38 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

Mako at this point would let animals at the zoo tear off a piece.  This isn't a matter of siding with mako...it's a matter of a stupid twat who has been harassing me nonstop for months without me ever putting a spotlight on it all of a sudden rolling on the ground and crying because someone mentioned in passing he has a child.

And then staff rallying around him and protecting him because of who his friends are despite none of them ever having a thing to say when he acts far worse to so many people for a very extended period of time.  It's gross.  He should have been told to fuck himself from that post instead staff members bringing him thermal blankets and hot cocoa and asking about his feelings.

Animals at the zoo is fucking hilarious