Founding The War Party:

SOV2.png

Hi Guys:

Sov here.  When I was first elected to my position on the Esteemed Civilian Council, I wanted to decline.  "It's too much power for one person," I thought.  But I reluctantly accepted so the supreme authority granted from the seat of power that is a standard runs council representative, mostly because I didn't want it to fall into the hands of someone who might abuse it. 

I am founding the War Party as of this moment.  We are bringing back wars.  The following are my objectives that I intend to work for.

1.  The Silton Initiative:   Restore the Warpoint system as close to it's previous state as humanly possible.  End Warpoint Trading.  This allows wps to only be traded via buying and selling things at the black market.  Creates a more robust economy with added risk, and encourages gangs to start fighting again like the old days instead of teaming up in zerg groups.  

2.  The Sovereign Act:  If a gang war lasts more than 100 kills, receive a bonus wp for each kill.  Gangs with less than  10 unique war kills in the current week cannot own a turf or a gang base.  If members of a group are at war with another gang, than all names in that group become red outside of that group, however, gangs not at war directly, give less wp's if they kill a non enemy gang, but will reward the standard, thus punishing the more cowardly gang.

The days of red names hiding in white names of their group should come to an end.  Danger, destruction, carnage, and rewards to keep the cycle going.  The days of being deincentivized to fight, must come to an end.  The days of people with 0 war kills having 2000 wps has to stop.  Put up or shut up.  All in.  

If you are uphappy with the War Party objectives, then don't vote for me next term, but I warn you I've already jerrymandered the election in my favor.  

(Though I support the Silton Initiative, this does not mean he's endorsed my plan or joined the War Party) 

• Like 10
  • +1 2
  • STFU 1
3 hours ago, KermitZooicide said:

Leave me and my almost 1k wpts w/ 0 wars in my solo gang alone lmao

LoL prolly ST payouts.

The more support thrown behind this the easier it will be to accomplish.

17 minutes ago, ares said:

At this time you are being removed from civ counc- I mean nice thread 

I would coups  you 🤬

Id setup my own cc...but with blackjack, and hookers.

13 hours ago, The Sovereign said:

SOV2.png

Hi Guys:

Sov here.  When I was first elected to my position on the Esteemed Civilian Council, I wanted to decline.  "It's too much power for one person," I thought.  But I reluctantly accepted so the supreme authority granted from the seat of power that is a standard runs council representative, mostly because I didn't want it to fall into the hands of someone who might abuse it. 

I am founding the War Party as of this moment.  We are bringing back wars.  The following are my objectives that I intend to work for.

1.  The Silton Initiative:   Restore the Warpoint system as close to it's previous state as humanly possible.  End Warpoint Trading.  This allows wps to only be traded via buying and selling things at the black market.  Creates a more robust economy with added risk, and encourages gangs to start fighting again like the old days instead of teaming up in zerg groups.  

2.  The Sovereign Act:  If a gang war lasts more than 100 kills, receive a bonus wp for each kill.  Gangs with less than  10 unique war kills in the current week cannot own a turf or a gang base.  If members of a group are at war with another gang, than all names in that group become red outside of that group, however, gangs not at war directly, give less wp's if they kill a non enemy gang, but will reward the standard, thus punishing the more cowardly gang.

The days of red names hiding in white names of their group should come to an end.  Danger, destruction, carnage, and rewards to keep the cycle going.  The days of being deincentivized to fight, must come to an end.  The days of people with 0 war kills having 2000 wps has to stop.  Put up or shut up.  All in.  

If you are uphappy with the War Party objectives, then don't vote for me next term, but I warn you I've already jerrymandered the election in my favor.  

(Though I support the Silton Initiative, this does not mean he's endorsed my plan or joined the War Party) 

What happened to Gail Lewis? Explained - PeepsWiz

thank u for ur service @ The Sovereign

7 hours ago, Moonini said:

What happened to Gail Lewis? Explained - PeepsWiz

thank u for ur service @ The Sovereign

Reported for doxxing.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, SPBojo said:

Denied

I guess I gotta found the civilian senate.