• Head Admin

This thread is riddled with so much innacurate bs I'm afraid I may have to promote you to @Head Community Retard again @ The Sovereign .

I will now also only be listening to anything either @ Rufus and his pocket holding sidekick @ doubleueyeceekay say since they seem like the only informed individuals on the forums these days.

• Clown 1
3 minutes ago, Grandma Gary said:

This thread is riddled with so much innacurate bs I'm afraid I may have to promote you to @Head Community Retard again @ The Sovereign .

I will now also only be listening to anything either @ Rufus and his pocket holding sidekick @ doubleueyeceekay say since they seem like the only informed individuals on the forums these days.

I am a verified genius make a forum tag for it and make me it, as some rando from Aegis said I am on top of the mental scale.

5 minutes ago, Grandma Gary said:

The people demand drama.  And you know damned well as much as I do @ Mako  is guilty of something.  We just need to figure out what.  We're wasting time.

Please don't hold me to TNM standards.  That is unfair, and mentally unreachable standards to hold myself to.  

3 hours ago, Grandma Gary said:

First piece of advice: Send me 30m.

Honestly frick Aegis, bunch of arma loving, conquest playin, possibly racist, PvP players. 

Then there is Sevro who drives the trucks...

P.S - If you dislike whatever delusions you are coming up with to justify your hatred of the server or specific people, you are always free to not play it and go get a life.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Admin
1 hour ago, Niermann said:

Honestly frick Aegis, bunch of arma loving, conquest playin, possibly racist, PvP players. 

Then there is Sevro who drives the trucks...

P.S - If you dislike whatever delusions you are coming up with to justify your hatred of the server or specific people, you are always free to not play it and go get a life.

Hi dyyyllannnn

@ Winters free my boy from the blacklist 🤙🏼

• DEMON TIME 1
On 12/8/2023 at 12:32 PM, The Sovereign said:

There needs to be actual consequences, and the only thing I can think of that evens the playing field back out... Wipe them economically back to the stone age.  If they aren't doing runs, and earning it like everyone else, they shouldn't fucking exist.  It's been years the server's been putting up with this.. but the time has come for it to end. 

One, our gear is not spawned in, never has been, never will be, and the amount of shit monster has is because of the intense playtime and understanding of the game concept metas.

Two, we have sold over 500 million in runs in the last 2 months alone. 

Three, we do 29x more federal events then every single group on the server combined. We have sold more gold bars then you have any item you can do in a run. 

Four, everything we have is buyable to every single other player on the server and just because they dont understand what and how to use there resources should not put us at a disadvantage. 

Fifth and finally, you are sadly attempting to ruin endgame play so its more "fair" to players we dont even mess with, we fight cops 90% of the time we play. 

On 12/9/2023 at 12:18 AM, Little Kev said:

haha this was me remember when you unlocked your hunter at an airdrop to let ur buddies use it u dont need to do that m8 ur a cop just scroll (the wheel inbetween the mouse buttons (the mouse is the thing that moves the cursor (cursor is pointy thing on screen (screen is the light box in front of you))))

6 hours ago, Orbit said:

One, our gear is not spawned in, never has been, never will be, and the amount of shit monster has is because of the intense playtime and understanding of the game concept metas.

Two, we have sold over 500 million in runs in the last 2 months alone. 

Three, we do 29x more federal events then every single group on the server combined. We have sold more gold bars then you have any item you can do in a run. 

Four, everything we have is buyable to every single other player on the server and just because they dont understand what and how to use there resources should not put us at a disadvantage. 

Fifth and finally, you are sadly attempting to ruin endgame play so its more "fair" to players we dont even mess with, we fight cops 90% of the time we play. 

if you aegis cock suckers put this much effort into job applications as you do sucking makos ballbag dry you might be able to afford to game at half the fps I get

7 minutes ago, Boovin said:

if you aegis cock suckers put this much effort into job applications as you do sucking makos ballbag dry you might be able to afford to game at half the fps I get

Been here since the start? No cock sucking youre all just fans because you all suck donkey balls at the game.

18 minutes ago, Orbit said:

Been here since the start? No cock sucking youre all just fans because you all suck donkey balls at the game.

"you are trash on this super competitive skill based ARMED ASSAULT 3 - ALTIS LIFE - COPS AND ROBBERS - 3 SECOND DESYNC - ROLE PLAYING - GATHERING SIMULATOR game" get some real friends buddy instead of applying for them on the forums

• Haha 1
36 minutes ago, Boovin said:

haha this was me remember when you unlocked your hunter at an airdrop to let ur buddies use it u dont need to do that m8 ur a cop just scroll (the wheel inbetween the mouse buttons (the mouse is the thing that moves the cursor (cursor is pointy thing on screen (screen is the light box in front of you))))

it was calooms hunter but ok man

• 2 weeks later...

@ Mako  Edited the defensive values of certain vests for his own gang (they say it effected everyone, but nobody but his gang knew which vests he broke)

wait that cant be true. if so what vest?

1 hour ago, PUREPK TTV said:

@ Mako  Edited the defensive values of certain vests for his own gang (they say it effected everyone, but nobody but his gang knew which vests he broke)

wait that cant be true. if so what vest?

The senior dev who made such a claim later said it wasn't true, and he was just drunk and angry apparently 😕  

• Monkey 1

Though I'm of the firm belief that evidence shouldn't be taken into account when applying blame to mako for things.