Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

APD State of Affairs from an External View

3 hours ago, Boovin said:

🚨🚨🚨‼️‼️‼️💥💥💥🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️ ANIME PIC DETECTED - - - OPINION REJECTED 🚨🚨‼️‼️‼️🚨💥💯💯❗❗🗣️🗣️🗣️💥💥‼️

WEEB 🫵😬

You cant stop looking at a post on forums, instantly repplied to what i posted and every time i open forums i see you being active somewhere. You should maybe let go off ur pc and go outside for a bit because let me tell u. You dont have a life, go touch some grass.

27 minutes ago, Fefe said:

You cant stop looking at a post on forums, instantly repplied to what i posted and every time i open forums i see you being active somewhere. You should maybe let go off ur pc and go outside for a bit because let me tell u. You dont have a life, go touch some grass.

Fefe doesnt go outside either its fine man. Hes gone to a couple parties and now thinks hes the shit. DO NOT TAKE HIM SERIOUS.

• Monkey 1
28 minutes ago, Fefe said:

🚨🚨🚨‼️‼️‼️💥💥💥🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️ ANIME PIC DETECTED - - - OPINION REJECTED 🚨🚨‼️‼️‼️🚨💥💯💯❗❗🗣️🗣️🗣️💥💥‼️

WEEB 🫵😬

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

this entire post has been stated a thousand times.

If you give the entirety of staff a senior position in the apd the entire faction will lack leadership. You cant really blame them either some of them probably have lives  on top of doing administrative work as well

1 hour ago, Fefe said:

You cant sthtop 🗣️💦 looking at a potht 🗣️💦 on the forumsth 🗣️💦, inthtantly 🗣️💦 replied to what I pothted 🗣️💦 and every time I open the forumtsth 🗣️💦 I thsthee 🗣️💦 you being active sthomewhere 🗣️💦. You shthould 🗣️💦 maybe let go offth 🗣️💦 ur P thCee 🗣️💦 and go outsthide 🗣️💦 for a bit becausthe 🗣️💦 let me tell u. You don’t have a life, go touch sthome 🗣️💦 grasthshth 🗣️💦.

• Monkey 1
37 minutes ago, Boovin said:

You cant sthtop 🗣️💦 looking at a potht 🗣️💦 on the forumsth 🗣️💦, inthtantly 🗣️💦 replied to what I pothted 🗣️💦 and every time I open the forumtsth 🗣️💦 I thsthee 🗣️💦 you being active sthomewhere 🗣️💦. You shthould 🗣️💦 maybe let go offth 🗣️💦 ur P thCee 🗣️💦 and go outsthide 🗣️💦 for a bit becausthe 🗣️💦 let me tell u. You don’t have a life, go touch sthome 🗣️💦 grasthshth 🗣️💦.

Is this still a sad attempt to make fun of the way a speak English, a language that isn’t my first language but one I only speak when I play arma? I wonder, how many languages do you know? Because I know 3

3 minutes ago, Fefe said:

Is this still a sad attempt to make fun of the way a speak English, a language that isn’t my first language but one I only speak when I play arma? I wonder, how many languages do you know? Because I know 3

brother learn as many languages as you want it won’t cure that fuckin BRUTAL speech impediment 👍 

3 hours ago, Fefe said:

boovin speaks mandarin, spanith, and german with his native language being englith

you cant even thpeak englith very well without choking on your tongue

• 2 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, XGN | hansolo44 said:

I feel like every time I read a post someone put alot of time in once the comments get past the 3rd page they are basically just a place to make fun of the person who replied above you.

^ This guy is bald irl