Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

APD State of Affairs from an External View

26 minutes ago, nicole said:

Also, one more thing, @ King I literally heard you reading a note that I put on an IA to Patrol Officer when I joined the channel you were in, but we also once again let it slide to not further cause any issues. You should have been removed on the spot, but once again, Winters was nice to you and let you stay.

I had many different ranks and Sapd members read notes from my IA's, feedback request, and general inquiries. Don't see the issue

Just now, Space Ranger said:

I had many different ranks and Sapd members read notes from my IA's feedback request, and general inquiries. Don't see the issue

It had nothing to do with the PO he was reading it to, he just read it to him because I guess he didn't agree with what was said? 

1 minute ago, nicole said:

It had nothing to do with the PO he was reading it to, he just read it to him because I guess he didn't agree with what was said? 

Well since you can predict conversations from before you joined a channel I shall take everything you say as the truth.

It seems you are all to familiar with these "Freebies from winters" as you do not belong as dep chief let alone as a captain. You provide no actual effort into the APD besides sitting in channels with your friends, driving the map in a hatch, and going afk in helis. You do not stick out as a leader or mentor for APD members so pleases if you can express how king was given freebies and not you?

• +1 1
5 minutes ago, nicole said:

Here's the video: https://streamable.com/9ctuqx

He was reading it word for word LOL!!!!!

wow this half second clip shows him saying whitelist. You can obviously tell the full conversation lol

This convo, between you and I, shows the difference between king and you as Leaders, King always reached out to individual officers regarding issues to correct and place them on the right path. I have only ever witnessed you seek punishment for fellow apd members.

@ nicole  https://gyazo.com/87336732bbd33deea1b8232e594bc053

Lead from the front not from the unit channel please and thank you!!!!!!!!

"I make every effort to play with JrAPD"

There can be 20 cops on and you still sit in locked channels with friends, you only play with Jr APD during feds liderally

• Like 5
  • +1 2
2 minutes ago, Element_ said:

There can be 20 cops on and you still sit in locked channels with friends, you only play with Jr APD during feds liderally

I think i have about 20 more showing the exact same thing on 20 separate occasions

5 minutes ago, Element_ said:

I have been there and done that! It's time for other people do it, I don't really enjoy playing the game as much these days and when I play I want to spend time with my friends as well. I also always try to play in public channels so people can join I don't really sit in unit channels lol. Either way, I am always able to be spoken to in group if anyone needs something and I will just pull them in or join their channel. 

• Like 1
  • Admin

Post your hours then @ nicole  

Being a night shift police officer, working 12 hours shifts in one of the most dangerous cities in the US, all while taking care of a family member that is on 9 hours a day of dialysis... I was doing just fine. But please feel free to post hours from a holiday stretch. Go off. 

• Like 11
2 minutes ago, nicole said:

I have been there and done that! It's time for other people do it, I don't really enjoy playing the game as much these days and when I play I want to spend time with my friends as well. I also always try to play in public channels so people can join I don't really sit in unit channels lol. Either way, I am always able to be spoken to in group if anyone needs something.

But its an Issues when a sgt with 400 days TiG gets burnt out from never progressing? Hypocrital much

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Space Ranger said:

But its an Issues when a sgt with 400 days TiG gets burnt out from never progressing? Hypocrital much

Hazardous, Yakgod, and Nate were all LTs after King was already a SGT for like 300 days. Idk maybe just MAYBE there is a reason for it???

58 minutes ago, nicole said:

"OMG, I won't get promoted because I tried to coup Winters" is the dumbest shit I have ever heard

@ nicole you've found the reason yourself, Same exact reason Brandyn isnt captain when he damn well should be. He should honestly have your position

• Haha 1
10 minutes ago, nicole said:

I have been there and done that! It's time for other people do it, I don't really enjoy playing the game as much these days and when I play I want to spend time with my friends as well. I also always try to play in public channels so people can join I don't really sit in unit channels lol. Either way, I am always able to be spoken to in group if anyone needs something and I will just pull them in or join their channel. 

Dancing around what I said, backpedaling and downplaying your OWN words!!!! 

11 minutes ago, Space Ranger said:

I think i have about 20 more showing the exact same thing on 20 separate occasions

I bet you have 0 screenshots of me as an FTO, SGT, or LT doing something like that, do you? Once again, I had the most OICs and time for 7 months straight no one did more than me! I would be in the trenches with the junior APD even the ones who refused to listen and would activiely just troll. I would put promo requests, I would be in EVERY meeting advocating for them (never missed a single one till Dep chief and even went to a meeting while I was in a different country and matter of fact I did a few tests on my iPad there too), and I would be fighting the most cancerous gangs believe it or not more cancerous than AEGIS!

You weren't even a cop when I was an FTO, SGT, or LT. You don't know shit and never will know shit. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, nicole said:

bet you have 0 screenshots of me as an FTO, SGT, or LT doing something like that, do you? Once again, I had the most OICs and time for 7 months straight no one did more than me! I would be in the trenches with the junior APD even the ones who refused to listen and would activiely just troll. I would put promo requests, I would be in EVERY meeting advocating for them (never missed a single one till Dep chief and even went to a meeting while I was in a different country and matter of fact I did a few tests on my iPad there too), and I would be fighting the most cancerous gangs believe it or not more cancerous than AEGIS!

I bet you went through all of those positions in a matter of less than a 3 months, its easy having your boyfweind carry you up the ranks. 

• Like 1
  • Weird 1
Officer Total OIC Current Week Week 2 Week 3 Week 4 Week 5 Week 6 Corporals POs Deputies Removals Blacklists Failed Corporals Failed POs Failed Dep Notes Total Tests
Nicole 33 1 1 0 1 0 0 4 3 1 0 24 2 11 35 341 270

I still hold the most tests done RN when I barely do them these days 

6 minutes ago, Space Ranger said:

I bet you went through all of those positions in a matter of less than a 3 months, its easy having your boyfweind carry you up the ranks. 

No one carried me anywhere... lol. I had the most trainings when I got SGT and not a single -1 on my FTO app I had the most OICs and tests when I got CPT and LT!

2 minutes ago, nicole said:

I still hold the most tests done RN when I barely do them these days 

Its probably easy when you sit in game and let monster or headtaps drive you around in a hatch