APD State of Affairs from an External View

2 hours ago, nicole said:

I was still doing so much work for SWAT 

Absolute horseshit you're capping out of your ass on this one. Every time you logged on you dropped once on flag then died and left. Same with you and mako at least Caden stayed on all three of you were a waste of a whitelist I never saw you guys go positive once while me and xlax and a few others had the entire faction on our backs you were an active hinderance to swat horseshit higher up swat like you were the reason the faction died.

• Clown 1

I just wanted to step in and let everyone know that this is Arma 3, and you all are taking it way to seriously and getting your panties in a twist. Go be civil, talk in a channel together, sort out the issues and come up with a solution. A bunch of people pointing fingers at each other, when each of them have been at fault multiple times for 90% of the shit they are calling each other out for.

Edited by N9ne-
  • BlessUp 1
2 hours ago, Olsson said:

I speak for everyone when I say that we need Sovereign as the Chief of Police!

Honestly..beyond a meme, no.  I would be terrible for that job.  I have long antisocial stints and I would end up the same exact problems as winters.  Some people are suited for jobs some are not.  I am not.  I realize my limitations and I'm not going to negatively impact the server to ego a rank.  I realize this though.  

And if @ Winters can't bring himself to stop being antisocial to the entire apd and be able to face down drama without running away, he should also accept his limitations and give the job to someone who wont be actively participating in destroying the server via inactivity of a vital role.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Frato said:

I never saw you guys go positive once while me and xlax and a few others had the entire faction on our backs

You have a total of 200 kills on SWAT (Kill requirement for SPC being 150), barely reaching over a 1.0 KD, I think it's pretty fair to say that you had absolutely nothing on your back.

• Like 1
  • Admin
29 minutes ago, N9ne- said:

I just wanted to step in and let everyone know that this is Arma 3, and you all are taking it way to seriously and getting your panties in a twist. Go be civil, talk in a channel together, sort out the issues and come up with a solution. A bunch of people pointing fingers at each other, when each of them have been at fault multiple times for 90% of the shit they are calling each other out for.

Prison changed you

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, monster said:

You have a total of 200 kills on SWAT (Kill requirement for SPC being 150), barely reaching over a 1.0 KD, I would say it's pretty fair to say that you had absolutely nothing on your back.

Only lasted slightly a month before I was blacklisted only had 3 or so conquests with a mk-1 even with an mx I was out-fragging every senior every conquest. Doesn't excuse their piss poor performance thankfully the roster is much better now but none of yall play

Edited by Frato
19 minutes ago, Frato said:

Only lasted slightly a month before I was blacklisted only had 3 or so conquests with a mk-1 even with an mx I was out-fragging every senior every conquest. Doesn't excuse their piss poor performance thankfully the roster is much better now but none of yall play

nicole is a great leader and handles responsibility naturally 𝓸𝓱 𝔀𝓪𝓲𝓽, 𝓲 𝓳𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓻𝓮𝓶𝓮𝓶𝓫𝓮𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓼𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰

(using senior designer whitelist to R&R skin a civ ghosthawk then start executing niggas)

1DFKNmD.png

• +1 1
  • Kreygasm 1
1 hour ago, Frato said:

Absolute horseshit you're capping out of your ass on this one. Every time you logged on you dropped once on flag then died and left. Same with you and mako at least Caden stayed on all three of you were a waste of a whitelist I never saw you guys go positive once while me and xlax and a few others had the entire faction on our backs you were an active hinderance to swat horseshit higher up swat like you were the reason the faction died.

Bruh, you think I got Senior SWAT to play in-game? Caden asked me to be SWAT SGT so I could do all the introductions and promotions which I did. I was straight up the only one doing promotions and introductions for months. I literally made the sheets for SWAT because we had to use the Senior APD ones which made it so no one outside of Senior APD could get Senior SWAT. Once again, another person who doesn't know shit yet speaks like they do. Shut the fuck up.

I even made it so they could give tags, have access to LC, have a channel in Discord, have channels in TS, and a place to store info properly.

I pretty much made SWAT operate as a faction rather than a sub faction.

I told Xlax if he wanted me to stop down from LT I would, he asked me to stay so I did. He can promote someone as a third LT since I am essentially out of game only I kind of always have been. 

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, nicole said:

Bruh, you think I got Senior SWAT to play in-game? Caden asked me to be SWAT SGT so I could do all the introductions and promotions which I did. I was straight up the only one doing promotions and introductions for months. I literally made the sheets for SWAT because we had to use the Senior APD ones which made it so no one outside of Senior APD could get Senior SWAT. Once again, another person who doesn't know shit yet speaks like they do. Shut the fuck up.

I even made it so they could give tags, have access to LC, have a channel in Discord, have channels in TS, and a place to store info properly.

I pretty much made SWAT operate as a faction rather than a sub faction.

I told Xlax if he wanted me to stop down from LT I would, he asked me to stay so I did. He can promote someone as a third LT since I am essentially out of game only I kind of always have been. 

The fact is though that none of that shit even matters you're just playing pretend with video game documentation. Anyone else who was half competent at the game could have done mindless unneeded paperwork someone who was half decent in swat should have got the whitelist not you. Doesn't matter if you do paperwork if you're not good enough to lead the faction just tell him to kick rocks. There were 100% better picks like proud, fuzy, aspen and monster who would have done whatever shitty unneeded busywork while still being able to lead the team and not make us get wiped every slam. Senior swat is good now just don't act like you did anything please when you were just a wasted slot.

Edited by Frato
3 hours ago, I bought olympus for 50k said:

Anyone whose played conquest for a extended period of time has watched you drop the casual k.ys or f@ggot in gang chat bud

I once nicely and calmly explained to him the changes he made to the garage sorting system fucked over people with named vehicles and was met with "kill yourself." I then said it would make no sense to keep paying for oly+ if named vehicles gonna fuck me over like that.  He told me to kill myself.  I cancelled oly+.

1 minute ago, Frato said:

The fact is though that none of that shit even matters you're just playing pretend with video game documentation. Anyone else who was half competent at the game could have done mindless unneeded paperwork someone who was half decent in swat should have got the whitelist not you. Doesn't matter if you do paperwork if you're not good enough to lead the faction just tell him to kick rocks. There were 100% better picks like proud, fuzy, aspen and monster who would have done whatever shitty unneeded busywork while still being able to lead the team and not make us get wiped every slam.

You must have not have read the part where it said NO ONE OUTSIDE OF THE SENIOR APD COULD BE PROMOTED TO BE SENIOR SWAT BECAUSE WE HAD TO USE THE SENIOR APD SHEETS AND I ESSENTIALLY MADE A SUB FACTION BE A FACTION! I did all that shit so we could promote people to those roles and have them be effective because NO ONE ELSE COULD BE BOTHERED TO DO IT OR DID IT. ANYONE CAN SHOOT A FUCKING GUN IN A VIDEO GAME AND TELL PEOPLE WHICH CAPS TO GO TO LOL SWAT PLAYS ITSELF xD so there was no reason to hard lock a S3 rank to a S1 rank

So Xlax was promoted to shoot people and I was promoted to be HR pretty much! I didn't stop anyone from being promoted!

• Like 1
1 minute ago, nicole said:

You must have not have read the part where it said NO ONE OUTSIDE OF THE SENIOR APD COULD BE PROMOTED TO BE SENIOR SWAT BECAUSE WE HAD TO USE THE SENIOR APD SHEETS AND I ESSENTIALLY MADE A SUB FACTION BE A FACTION! I did all that shit so we could promote people to those roles and have them be effective because NO ONE ELSE COULD BE BOTHERED TO DO IT OR DID IT. ANYONE CAN SHOOT A FUCKING GUN IN A VIDEO GAME AND TELL PEOPLE WHICH CAPS TO GO TO LOL SWAT PLAYS ITSELF xD so there was no reason to hard lock a S3 rank to a S1 rank

Okay I may be a bit retarded but still fuck you. All the other seniors were useless though so i'll concede that you're right but im also right too

1 minute ago, Frato said:

Okay I may be a bit retarded but still fuck you. All the other seniors were useless though so i'll concede that you're right but im also right too

At the very least she let the best swat senior of all time (me) rise to greatness 💯

• BlessUp 1
  • Haha 1
8 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

I once nicely and calmly explained to him the changes he made to the garage sorting system fucked over people with named vehicles and was met with "kill yourself." I then said it would make no sense to keep paying for oly+ if named vehicles gonna fuck me over like that.  He told me to kill myself.  I cancelled oly+.

im gonna have to agree with mako on this one sov

4 hours ago, The Sovereign said:

Mako just ego everything and everyone.  When mako gets on it's full clique.  Separate channels or log out if people not from his little group start playing cop.  

f9af5f68e1a3531b9d9ed5537fd95510.png

Can't seem to find where mako is holding a position and making decisions where he would need to play with people other than friends.

• Like 1