Tips for better flying

What’s the best way to learn flying in arma without being in game and spending thousands of dollars on rebuying helicopters after you full send them shits into the ground 😂😂

7 minutes ago, Lucien said:

Editor

💪🏼💪🏼

7 minutes ago, Roddy said:

steam workshop Heli practice etc etc.

okay i’ll try that too

4 minutes ago, Masonn said:

I use these controls took a few days to get use to it but found it a ton easier than base controls 

when i hop on today i’ll switch some stuff around for sure

53 minutes ago, RgrThatSarnt said:

What’s the best way to learn flying in arma without being in game and spending thousands of dollars on rebuying helicopters after you full send them shits into the ground 😂😂

go to editor

• BlessUp 1
  • Admin

When I first joined the server and was trying to rank up as a medic, I failed my first test because I literally was thinking to pull back to lift (never flew lol) and went straight to the hospital. I went in editor and spawned like 50 or more Helis and kept flying. Aced my next test. At least that’s what a drunk @ Mercury told me

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
56 minutes ago, -Shawn- said:

When I first joined the server and was trying to rank up as a medic, I failed my first test because I literally was thinking to pull back to lift (never flew lol) and went straight to the hospital. I went in editor and spawned like 50 or more Helis and kept flying. Aced my next test. At least that’s what a drunk @ Mercury told me

yeah flying for me just isn’t the greatest i can do simple flying but all that combat landing shit is out the window right now. 

4 hours ago, Squeeze said:

Best tip is Just accepting that crashing is apart of the game. Also just like anything in life, the more you fly the better you will be.

• BlessUp 1
16 minutes ago, Fearless 😉 said:

Best tip is Just accepting that crashing is apart of the game. Also just like anything in life, the more you fly the better you will be.

i do i just hate that the flying mechanics are just so damn hard really. im not the worst at it but im not winning any competition anytime soon 😂😂

@ Squeeze  I found a really good scenario, I used to use for single player that will get you exposed to It. I believe it’s this one, but I’m not at home right now so I can’t be sure…so if not I’ll throw the right one in here later.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=173804041

but honestly, practice makes perfect…well perfect practise makes perfect and in this case you get to target exactly what you want to improve on.