🚔😡 SHOCKING: Police Department in Olympus Entertainment - Mecca for Gamers Caught Red-Handed—Unfair Treatment EXPOSED! 🚔😡

5 minutes ago, Clashingtin said:

holy fucking cringe post go cry somewhere else

You shag dogs bud 👍

Also you cried to staff when I called you a puff bud

Edited by Rufus
10 minutes ago, Clashingtin said:

holy fucking cringe post go cry somewhere else

this is a serious matter, just because you clench dog shit into your hands as moisturiser doesnt mean you can comment like a fool

10 minutes ago, notsodank said:

I always thought it was dumb how this is an unwritten rule that you just have to take someone's word that you won't get banned

unwritten rules are unacceptable

• SWAT Commander

I like how you clip out the part where you mentioned everyone in the channel and their ranks, and that you're arguing with them, and only left the part where I confirmed it to make me sound egotisitcal. 

Also, this dude put 2 planes at the entrances of Air HQ during a fed, and is crying that one of them were rammed. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • +1 1
Just now, Xlax said:

I like how you clip out the part where you mentioned everyone in the channel and their ranks, and that you're arguing with them, and only left the part where I confirmed it to make me sound egotisitcal. 

Also, this dude put 2 planes at the entrances of Air HQ during a fed, and is crying that one of them were rammed. 

i think locking this CNN post would be for the better of the community

• SWAT Commander
Just now, Evannnnn said:

i think locking this CNN post would be for the better of the community

I ain't no bitch

• Haha 1

@ Xlax The kind of retarded opinion I’d expect from someone who couldn’t make his reskinned cheat menu work so he licked arse to get staff and have a working menu. 

If we reversed the roles and I rammed an APD hunter blocking the gate  trying to leave  the fed, and it blew up, you know for a fact I’d have to comp or be banned. 

• Cringe 1
  • tinhead 1
13 minutes ago, Xlax said:

so ramming the plane and blowing it up and killing another player was the ONLY option and all good? retard, only difference between you and peach collector is you snitched on the homies and peach kept it 💯 

• +1 1
  • tinhead 1
14 minutes ago, Xlax said:

The full interview is in the comments on the video. If you weren't such an egotistical liar you'd also know that I had simply reread what @ Sevro  had posted in the TeamSpeak channel, and you were smugly reiterating it. The comment is accurate.

• tinhead 1
3 hours ago, doubleueyeceekay said:

I was hard VDM'd by @ knifemaster  while I was trying to delay the APD responding to the fed, my intent was for the APD to have to get keys and move the plane, or to otherwise move the plane delaying the waves so that the team doing the fed (TP) could have some extra breathing room free of the APD. The planes were used in this instance in the exact same manner in which the APD utilises their cars/hunters/striders to block the gates to the fed so the gold truck cannot escape. I submitted an IA and it was declined. 

Winters said this:

Nn6TmXc.png

Nowhere in the APD handbook or server rules states that APD officers are allowed to VDM people or ram them to attend a federal event, bearing in mind that the requirement for attendance to a federal event is an APD handbook requirement and the rules against VDM are a server rule. Server rules must take precedence over the APD handbook, as per Winters here:

ZrGlGci.png?quality=lossless

The APD officer in question could've done any of the following:

1. Ask me to move the plane.

2. Slim jim keys to the plane and use the "push plane" feature that exists on the server.

3. Drive to the side of the plane, as another cop already had.

Instead of doing any of these options, my vehicle was rammed instead causing the death of myself and another cop. It's beyond the pale that to defend APD members breaking server rules that they would just quote "rules" that are neither in the server rules or in the handbook to instantly come to their defence. 

Here is a slightly edited version of the TeamSpeak conversation, there's some interesting bits in there that you can quote and use as defence for your VDM reports:

Senior APD has the server by the balls and outranks even senior/head admins and even @ Ryan  in their ability to just make up the rules to see them and their friends through and to help them avoid punishments. Grow up lads.

Simply outplayed

• +1 1
2 minutes ago, Boovin said:

so ramming the plane and blowing it up and killing another player was the ONLY option and all good? retard, only difference between you and peach collector is you snitched on the homies and peach kept it 💯 

Grass!!!!

I can’t be asked to check rn, could have sworn it used to be written down somewhere… 

but yeah APD have always been allowed to ram vehicles that are blocking where they are trying to get to for this exact thing. Previously people would put blackfishes at the gates, that swiftly ended when a hatchback going 90 would go into it.

• Like 2
Just now, Doke TV said:

Simply outplayed

APD tag spotted - ignored

Just now, Millennium said:

I can’t be asked to check rn, could have sworn it used to be written down somewhere… 

but yeah APD have always been allowed to ram vehicles that are blocking where they are trying to get to for this exact thing. Previously people would put blackfishes at the gates, that swiftly ended when a hatchback going 90 would go into it.

It isn't written down anywhere, and it directly contravenes server rules.

18 minutes ago, Evannnnn said:

i will make it my mission to ram your planes at every fed here on out, wont be comping again either

you are a tumor

Sounds mad, enjoy your chat with Winters

1 minute ago, doubleueyeceekay said:

APD tag spotted - ignored

you blocked both exits of an apd hq, I honestly don't know what you expected

• Like 2
Just now, Doke TV said:

you blocked both exits of an apd hq, I honestly don't know what you expected

people not to break server rules idk bro is your brain melted by gooning so much you cant comprehend that

• SWAT Commander
9 minutes ago, Rufus said:

@ Xlax The kind of retarded opinion I’d expect from someone who couldn’t make his reskinned cheat menu work so he licked arse to get staff and have a working menu. 

If we reversed the roles and I rammed an APD hunter blocking the gate  trying to leave  the fed, and it blew up, you know for a fact I’d have to comp or be banned. 

Oh wow, you are so very right!!!

I don’t think there should be apd action taken for this, however for a player that hasn’t been around for a long time say they read all the rules and do something like this, is pretty unfair. Not that hard to add things to the rule book and such when needed and would stop this BS of everyone vs apd at the moment. 

The “grey-zone” stuff should just be addressed reflecting the rule books when problems arise instead of everyone being babies about arma 3 video game. 

• Like 2
  • +1 3
21 minutes ago, Millennium said:

Ramming doesn’t equal VDM/RVD. You’re allowed to ram/pit manoeuvre vehicles as a civ, too. But if they blow up, you’re liable to comp. If cops are allowed to RVD/VDM so that they’re not in breach of the APD handbook by not responding in a timely manner, you suggest the handbook comes above server rules. 

I’d understand in a situation where there is literally no other options, then yeah, I get it. But cops will happily call HQ clear during a fed to send people to jail - why not do the same to impound. Why not slim-jim keys and push/move it. When APD block Fed gates with Hunters etc and civs ram them and they blow up, they demand comp or you’ll be banned and because of the incestuous nature of sAPD/Staff, it’ll be enforced (Ask me how I know) - same situation, no?