🚔😡 SHOCKING: Police Department in Olympus Entertainment - Mecca for Gamers Caught Red-Handed—Unfair Treatment EXPOSED! 🚔😡

1 minute ago, Rufus said:

Ramming doesn’t equal VDM/RVD. You’re allowed to ram/pit manoeuvre vehicles as a civ, too. But if they blow up, you’re liable to comp. If cops are allowed to RVD/VDM so that they’re not in breach of the APD handbook by not responding in a timely manner, you suggest the handbook comes above server rules. 

I’d understand in a situation where there is literally no other options, then yeah, I get it. But cops will happily call HQ clear during a fed to send people to jail - why not do the same to impound. Why not slim-jim keys and push/move it. When APD block Fed gates with Hunters etc and civs ram them and they blow up, they demand comp or you’ll be banned and because of the incestuous nature of sAPD/Staff, it’ll be enforced (Ask me how I know) - same situation, no? 

server rule only says u cannot ram with out reason, my example how this would benefit civs is if you find a rotor tapped police heli u can ram/push it with a vehicle in order to try and get it free and if it blows up you are not required to comp/ you wont get banned.

• STFU 2
Just now, Doke TV said:

server rule only says u cannot ram with out reason, my example how this would benefit civs is if you find a rotor tapped police heli u can ram/push it with a vehicle in order to try and get it free and if it blows up you are not required to comp/ you wont get banned.

No offence bud but I don’t care what you have to say but just to shine some light on the situation, I ram all APD helicopters I see rotor-tapped 👍🏻

• Haha 2
  • Clown 1
Just now, Snake said:

i came to this thread prepared to call @ doubleueyeceekay a retard because he is a retard.

I watched the footage, read the entire post and came to a surprising conclusion.

@ doubleueyeceekay is a retard

You’re 40 and play with Beyblades bud - keep it down 👍🏻

32 minutes ago, Rufus said:

You’re 40 and play with Beyblades bud - keep it down 👍🏻

bro defending his boyfriend with his life

• Like 1
  • Skull 1

you all not only have more time on you're hands then a first amendment auditor thinking that you fighting old oly rules will make the world a better place, but on top youre all fuming racist! cute!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
2 minutes ago, Orbit said:

you all not only have more time on you're hands then a first amendment auditor thinking that you fighting old oly rules will make the world a better place, but on top youre all fuming racist! cute!

we cant be racist

2 minutes ago, Orbit said:

Turbo just mugged you right off bud 

1 minute ago, doubleueyeceekay said:

wasnt orbit that one that got laughed off the forums when he was caught on vid screeching crying because he died at a cartel

That’s true, he also runs an OnlyFans with his Dad 

• Developer II

Should that rule be better documented in the altis life rules to avoid future confusion? Yea.

Were they at fault, or did they do anything wrong? Absolutely not:

c9789654fe237e960acde3fb0629d524.png

• Like 4
  • STFU 2
Just now, Milo said:

Should that rule be better documented in the altis life rules to avoid future confusion? Yea.

Were they at fault, or did they do anything wrong? Absolutely not:

c9789654fe237e960acde3fb0629d524.png

common sense doesn’t equal blowing vehicles up and killing players as a result, directly violating server rules which the big ginger cunt chief himself has said the handbook does not supersede, the multiple hundreds of historic bans on civs AND APD members reflect this, quit commenting on every forum thread just to agree with staff takes ur a spineless echo with no opinions of your own.

Think independently and form your own opinions, it may not get you further on Olympus but 100% will in the real world

• Downvote 1
  • Developer II
1 hour ago, Boovin said:

common sense doesn’t equal blowing vehicles up and killing players as a result, directly violating server rules which the big ginger cunt chief himself has said the handbook does not supersede, the multiple hundreds of historic bans on civs AND APD members reflect this, quit commenting on every forum thread just to agree with staff takes ur a spineless echo with no opinions of your own.

Think independently and form your own opinions, it may not get you further on Olympus but 100% will in the real world

The amount of aggression and anger you've been bringing to me recently is pretty weird considering I don't even know you. If you'd actually seen anything that I post, especially recently, you'd recognize that I make my own opinion independently regardless of how popular (or unpopular) I anticipate it to be.

It's common sense that the APD is allowed to ram vehicles obstructing access to the dome during federal reserve robberies. Blocking both entries and exits to the APD HQ during a federal reserve and expecting them not to get rammed is quite literally common sense. Don't want them to get rammed? Don't park them where vehicle are supposed to go in and out during an active federal reserve that APD members are forced to respond to haha.

• Like 8
7 hours ago, Boovin said:

If you believe that there is a clear contingency that the server rules and / or the APD handbook do not cover or left "open to interpretation", then we can have that discussion. However taking potshots at people because they have given their opinion on something makes this look petty. 

This is a concern that you have raised, and if you feel is a misjustice then this is the opportunity to hear the wider communities independent perspectives, not to have a jab at people. This works both ways. 

@ Milo  agreed with you on the fact it perhaps should be better spelled out, or that this is the opportunity to do so. 

• Like 3

Ah, drama goes so well with my coffee in the morning. 

@ Grandma Gary perhaps add it to the vdm rules that blocking vehicles can be rammed by APD so that the rules lawyers who know better anyway and are just trying to start an issue have one less avenue. 

I'm not calling you stupid, @ doubleueyeceekay , but you can't sit here and say that you did not expect something like that to happen when you did it. You are better than this. 

Although, I will agree with you that @ knifemaster could have handled the situation differently, he was well within his rights not to. 

At the end of the day I do agree with @ Winters  sage advice, "Play stupid games, win stupid prizes" and you would do well to apply that to all areas of life not just video games. 

Finally, two wrongs don't make a right, remember that. 

🧁🧁🧁🧁🧁🧁🧁🧁🧁🧁🧁

• Like 1
  • +1 1
1 hour ago, GST said:

If you believe that there is a clear contingency that the server rules and / or the APD handbook do not cover or left "open to interpretation", then we can have that discussion. However taking potshots at people because they have given their opinion on something makes this look petty. 

This is a concern that you have raised, and if you feel is a misjustice then this is the opportunity to hear the wider communities independent perspectives, not to have a jab at people. This works both ways. 

@ Milo  agreed with you on the fact it perhaps should be better spelled out, or that this is the opportunity to do so. 

there is a difference between ramming a vehicle, rvd and vdm 😵‍💫 so many of you are missing the point.

1) he didn’t have to pull a hunter, other cops drove past in a hatchback fine

2) why not deal kill/tase him first by legitimate means before clearing the entrances

3) if you can call hq clear during a fed to arrest someone, why can’t you call it clear to slim Jim or impound a plane

the point was to delay police, same as when cops pull 10 hunters/striders and stack them at both ends of the dome so nobody can drive out without lock picking or ramming them out the way

People keep referring to this unwritten rule that cops are allowed to ram shit but not once have I heard that during a fed you’re good to vdm players if they’re being an inconvenience to you, I don’t see any situation where you could interpret the use of common sense in the handbook meaning immediately resort to breaking server rules before even attempting to remove the player and vehicles by legitimate means

8 hours ago, Milo said:

The amount of aggression and anger you've been bringing to me recently is pretty weird considering I don't even know you. If you'd actually seen anything that I post, especially recently, you'd recognize that I make my own opinion independently regardless of how popular (or unpopular) I anticipate it to be.

It's common sense that the APD is allowed to ram vehicles obstructing access to the dome during federal reserve robberies. Blocking both entries and exits to the APD HQ during a federal reserve and expecting them not to get rammed is quite literally common sense. Don't want them to get rammed? Don't park them where vehicle are supposed to go in and out during an active federal reserve that APD members are forced to respond to haha.

The only thing I needed to know about you is you failed your flight test on medic, blew the entire situation out of proportion and then lied to me and another medic in a channel to try and get possibly the best RnR supervisor at the time removed from his position out of anger/spite 👍 

1 hour ago, GST said:

Why should I give any grace to the APD when I specifically requested not to be channel stacked, knifemaster said no in the dispute, I was moved into the channel and channel stacked anyways? It wasn't some fact finding mission it was just a cross-examination by some sanctimonious basement dwellers and during the cross examination more goons joined? I am 100% justified in taking these "potshots" (criticism with satirical qualities) and I do not care if it looks petty because what happened was very silly as @ Boovin  has explained, and as the post in total explains. 

You were in the TeamSpeak channel stack at the time, why didn't you say any of this rather than just sitting and enjoying the condescension?

Stop relying on ""rules"" that aren't written and complaining when people call out the fact that the rules aren't written. There's good reason why actual laws are written down. 

I will quickly add that I appreciate that you are one of the more reasonable members of the senior APD but quite frankly the way the others act rubs a lot of people the wrong way.

• +1 1
36 minutes ago, Boovin said:

The only thing I needed to know about you is you failed your flight test on medic, blew the entire situation out of proportion and then lied to me and another medic in a channel to try and get possibly the best RnR supervisor at the time removed from his position out of anger/spite 👍 

Wait, Is @ Milo the kid who failed his flight test and cried to us in medic channel and tried to twist some story to get the supervisor who failed him removed? I felt bad for him, kid was hyperventilating and ringing the crisis helpline because he plowed his helicopter into the floor on a flight test 🥵🫥

POV: Milo's flight test

I1w755K.jpeg

2 hours ago, GST said:

The thing is, everyone uses the word "Ram". This isn't a ram, this is VDM/RVD. Any one can ram people but if you blow them up, you're liable for comp (Free @ Rufus ). If Cops block Fed gates with Hunters to stop people escaping, you can't ram and blow them up or you'll get fucked (again, free @ Rufus ).

This isn't a question of if APD are allowed to ram vehicles - that's obvious; the question is, why are the APD allowed to RVD/VDM people/vehicles so that they're better able to follow the APD handbook. That suggests the APD handbook supersedes server rules and as we've established from Staff/sAPD, that isn't the case. There are lots of harebrained, unwritten rules that the perma-fried sAPD cook up after hitting the pipe that are just accepted as fact yet aren't written anywhere. 

Ask the question in the sAPD Snapchat group and let me know bud 👍 

Edited by Rufus
  • Haha 1