Duty Calls!

Wont be ingame for ALONG time as ive found other things that mean more to me than Olympus Arma 3 Altis Life.

i will be pursuing my dreams as a staff of a Arma 3 Life Community, have fun over on Altis life you non modded nobheads : 3

620676004013b3ac65be28a10296d613.png

il always be on the forums doe ; )

• Admin

Wont be ingame for ALONG time as ive found other things that mean more to me than Olympus Arma 3 Altis Life.

i will be pursuing my dreams as a staff of a Arma 3 Life Community, have fun over on Altis life you non modded nobheads : 3

620676004013b3ac65be28a10296d613.png

il always be on the forums doe ; )

Good luck SIR BOJO. Hope you have a good one. 

You know what I had to come back to this thread and say Bojo, I am vehemently disappointed with you.

Support Team but only 4 posts?

4 POSTS BOJO!??!?!?

HOW DO YOU EVEN LIVE WITH YOURSELF

You know what I had to come back to this thread and say Bojo, I am vehemently disappointed with you.

Support Team but only 4 posts?

4 POSTS BOJO!??!?!?

HOW DO YOU EVEN LIVE WITH YOURSELF

Bojo, this has to be the 20th time you have posted saying that you are leaving.....

its my first time announcing im leaving lol : ) i can cope ALL the 2 other posts ive made about me taking a break. so bitch please, go hack to combat logging :3 #Rip Constable Bojo

Bojo is an attention (insert filthy remark here).  :P  :P

Bubbaloo is just a (insert filthy remark here). :P :P

• Like 1

its my first time announcing im leaving lol : ) i can cope ALL the 2 other posts ive made about me taking a break. so bitch please, go hack to combat logging :3 #Rip Constable Bojo

Bubbaloo is just a (insert filthy remark here). :P :P

Bitch? Hack to combat logging? What are you even talking about dude?  My gosh I guess I struck a nerve.

Don't listen to Bojo, Wrice. He leaves all the time

Yup.

Bitch? Hack to combat logging? What are you even talking about dude?  My gosh I guess I struck a nerve.

Yup.

dont you remember the screenshot i showed you in kavala at the Barracks when i was a cop and you combat logged on me when i tazed you : 3 i was looking all over the forums for it but the topic has been deleted : 3 and struck a nerve? nanana : 3 

if this is true (god i hope it is). shall we have a very large celebration and rejoice in no more forum banter?

ha-ha, why dont we have a celebration jump down the bride? you go first ey? : )

Best of luck to you in your support team position on another server, but it's best for it to stay on the respective server.

as there is no server name or such its not advertising, already cleared that up : 3 and thanks jorbis! :)

as there is no server name or such its not advertising, already cleared that up : 3 and thanks jorbis! :)

No server name? I mean it does kinda say "Critical Gaming" on it like yanno, on the rank tab...