Giveaway Update + New Price Match & Free Oly+ ×

Locked Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY]

Issei Sagawa. A cannibal who was caught in France and pronounced insane; however, after going to a mental asylum in Japan, they declared him as being sane, and he checked out straight after. He’s still free to this day if I remember correctly, and in interviews has stated that he may kill and eat human flesh again. While I was watching the interviews, I felt beyond unsettled. Really doesn’t make me feel better that he’s still out there.

This server is the only reason why I've kept Arma 3 installed for years, the amount of nostalgia I have for Olympus is off the charts. 

• tinhead 1

From when I was like 12 13 I was watching altis life as a kid this was the only game I wanted to play, when I first started playing when I finally got a PC this was the server I joined, 5 years later at a solid age of 23 I didn’t see myself trying to suck the dick of the Olympus Jeff Bezos for 40mil not that I wouldn’t suck Jeff Bezos’s dick for 40mil IRL and don’t lie you would too, I think personally if you say you wouldn’t, you’re gay not me. It’s a lowkey flex.

Three guys crash land on an island. Immediately they are captured by the indigenous tribal people. It becomes clear that these people are cannibals. The men beg for their lives, as anyone would. Through a bunch of hand-waving, drawing pictures in the sand, etc the men learn of a ritual the tribal people let prisoners perform in a chance to save their lives.

First, the men are sent out into the jungle to collect 10 pieces of any fruit they find. So off they go.

The first guy comes back with 10 oranges. The tribe chief explains that now he must put all 10 pieces of fruit up his ass without making any noise. The guy gets to like one and a half before he cries out in pain. He's immediately killed and eaten.

The second guy comes back with grapes. The chief explains the next challenge to the guy. He gets to 9 grapes and he laughs. The tribe kills and eats him right there on the spot.

The first two guys meet up at the pearly gates. The first guys asks the second: "what happened? you were almost home free!"

The second guy replies: "yeah, I know... but right as I was almost done I saw the third guy coming back with pineapples

AUTO HOVER IN PLACE FOR 5 MINUTES OR BE TITANED/SHOT BY BBCO

I have been apart of this community since early 2015 and have dedicated 1000+ hours and have completed over 250+ interviews for the R&R faction in my two tenures as a senior. I have made many friends and seen people come and go. This server has helped me get through good and bad times. I hope this server continues to grow and transfer to Arma 4 [hopefully when we are not old and have grey hair] ❤️

• Ryan locked this topic