Goodbye and Farewell

o7 @ ThatNerdyGuy . I went from stream sniping your streams as a PO to make sure my runs were safe to support team with you, to then becoming staff with you.

Always enjoyed our talks about whatever the fuck it may have been about whether it was sports, APD, the server as a whole, etc. One of the most level-headed people I know who can see both sides of arguments.

• Like 1

Unfortunately I was smoking weed too much in 2016, but I remember vaguely having some great times in Tree with jaeger and you. I might still have some videos on some old hard drives. I gave you some shit for all the political views shared over the years, but I genuinely enjoyed having you in this community for the 9 years I've been here. Good luck with all your life goals with your wife and I wish you the best old friend!

• Like 1
  • Admin

I’m sad to see you go man. We had a lot of good times. I wish you the best in life and a happy marriage! 

Keep in touch man! Take care! 

• Like 1

I think I had the most fun on this server when I was sAPD and staff with you. You were one of the few that was true to his beliefs and ideas and wasn't a yes man to everything and I loved that about you. I miss the conversations we would have late night for hours on furthering the APD and trying to find balance within the sAPD and dissolve the cliques that existed or wrangling headless together. I hope you enjoy the free world my friend. 

o7 @ ThatNerdyGuy

• Like 1
  • Admin

I honestly did not expect you to step down. We've got some good memories and I look forward to seeing you around still. I wish you the best of luck in life with all of your future endeavors. o7

• Like 1