Real Housewives of Olympus (Trash TV)

This is being posted for entertainment purposes only.  This is Olympus Drama for people taking a shit. 

33 minutes of talking with no point.   That's all there is here.  If Reality TV drama isn't your thing move on.  

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 2
  • STFU 1
12 minutes ago, Millennium said:

Take back to when @ Mike Lit  & I deleted one of Big John's illegal items from his house.

bet that 33 year old cried in real life over his gear 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

10 cops camping my house.   HEAVILY EDITED.   I want to see the whole thing comms and all of 10 cops ignoring events, letting people print money across the map, to spend a half hour camping my house for 700k divided by 10 cops, 70k a piece.

• Downvote 1
9 hours ago, Community Director Sov said:

This is being posted for entertainment purposes only.  This is Olympus Drama for people taking a shit. 

33 minutes of talking with no point.   That's all there is here.  If Reality TV drama isn't your thing move on.  

Nice vid 10/10 

• BlessUp 1
5 hours ago, Tyrone Jefferson said:

Lets's see some video of the map?  Lets see 10 cops spending an hour hanging out and camping my house while I was afk and ignoring federal events across the map. 

My video was (basically) unedited ?  I only cut out one part and it wasn't to make me look good, it was cut out something diamond said in confidence.  But you edit TF out of yours because if you posted the unedited video, people would be losing rank 😄

@ Rexo   As chief of the APD, do you approve of 10 cops camping a house for an hour while federal events are being done across the map?

"I havent touched that vehicle in 15  minutes" and he zooms in the camera to cut out the clock as if it made any kind of  point lmao.

• Downvote 1

@ Tyrone Jefferson   If ya'll weren't being insanely sketchy and ignoring mandatory events to camp my house for an hour, lets see the unedited video?

6 minutes ago, Community Director Sov said:

@ Tyrone Jefferson   If ya'll weren't being insanely sketchy and ignoring mandatory events to camp my house for an hour, lets see the unedited video?

8z8ea2.jpg

• Downvote 1
17 minutes ago, Community Director Sov said:

So first it was dying on your “it’s a fail raid” hill. Once you realized that held no water, then you moved onto blasting Diamond and Milo about how “my time is important and it was so unnecessary for me to be the there for that long” blaming them and us when the whole reason that took anywhere near that long was because you decided to slam your fists on the ground and cry like an indolent child when anyone would try to move the process along. To now, where you realize the hill you died on and “precious time” you spent whining did absolutely nothing for you, and you’re still looking to point blame at anyone but yourself for this being the less than ideal situation.

Grow up Sovereign. Realize that you’re the maker of your own problems and look in the mirror.

• Like 1
Just now, Tyrone Jefferson said:

So first it was dying on your “it’s a fail raid” hill. Once you realized that held no water, then you moved onto blasting Diamond and Milo about how “my time is important and it was so unnecessary for me to be the there for that long” blaming them and us when the whole reason that took anywhere near that long was because you decided to slam your fists on the ground and cry like an indolent child when anyone would try to move the process along. To now, where you realize the hill you died on and “precious time” you spent whining did absolutely nothing for you, and you’re still looking to point blame at anyone but yourself for this being the less than ideal situation.

Grow up Sovereign. Realize that you’re the maker of your own problems and look in the mirror.

You broke rules.  Share the video.  Cops would lose rank if you shared the unedited video, and you don't have the balls to do it.

• Downvote 1
Just now, Community Director Sov said:

You broke rules.  Share the video.  Cops would lose rank if you shared the unedited video, and you don't have the balls to do it.

2 minutes ago, Tyrone Jefferson said:

Exactly.  10 APD online, all of them half AFK on my house hoping to see me touch it for a completely inordinate amount of time, while ignoring federal events across the map, letting people print money, all for 700k divided 10 ways.  

Every cop of rank involved in this situation should be bumped down to deputy.  

Once again @ Rexo  ... this warrants a comment from you.  Is this what you're having the APD do now?

• Downvote 1