Aegis/Mako Drama

3 hours ago, Ryan said:

Love you too 🥰 BUT IM SPITTING FACTS

You are indeed spitting facts. 

She is literally Headless V2, schizo & all.

2 hours ago, Grandma Gary said:

It was interesting watching your relationship with @ Millennium  develop but at the end of the day love him or hate him I can confidently say he probably never paid a Rabbi to chew off his foreskin.

Maybe.

I can confirm a professional doctor did slice that john instead of having an old yellow stained teeth Rabbi nibble it off.

Need a new one of these for Sov

b5c718c67aeb70b88015aa439949413d.png

3 minutes ago, Millennium said:

You are indeed spitting facts. 

She is literally Headless V2, schizo & all.

I can confirm a professional doctor did slice that john instead of having an old yellow stained teeth Rabbi nibble it off.

Need a new one of these for Sov

b5c718c67aeb70b88015aa439949413d.png

CC needs a coups.

2 days in and already putting the kneepads on.  Godamn that's gotta be a record.

• Downvote 1
26 minutes ago, The Antichrist said:

CC needs a coups.

2 days in and already putting the kneepads on.  Godamn that's gotta be a record.

HAHAHAHAHa if you think I'm one to kneepad you are VERY wrong. You can ask anyone who knows me. I don't give a fuck who or what rank someone is I'll say whatever I want and don't give a fuck.

I've probably given Mako more cancer than majority of others on the server in the past.

2 hours ago, The Antichrist said:

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking"
George S Patton

There were staff who agreed it was a failban.  Then they went silent immediately.  

There are no staff who care more about doing the right thing than impressing their superiors with unmitigated sycophancy.  

SOV.jpg.62d3f10f539ad47df0229c9c0c9eddfa.jpg

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, The Antichrist said:

Never said a single tihng about people being 'out to get me.'  You're just parroting the detractors for clout.  Cringe.

for sure that's why I post on every person's post making it about me, keep working your 9-5 on the forums, cope 💀

14 hours ago, Ryan said:

I’d sell this server to one of the multiple 5+ figure offers I’ve been given

that $50,000 is still on the table ring me up any time

• Kappa 1
8 hours ago, Grandma Gary said:

Yeah fuck admins all they do is screw over @ Milo  and @ stayclaxxy  by spawning in more money than the GDP of a small country and rustling jimmies.

Can they start spawning us all some money we are broke !

• +1 1
22 hours ago, Mako said:

not even 30 seconds in and I can't be asked because it's just retarded. I was hoping for a better bit of narrative storytelling but you can't even get shit in the right order, the Olympus Times™️ should be ashamed to have you writing articles.

I’m your biggest hater and supporter mako. I can’t even enjoy this thread 

10 hours ago, The Antichrist said:

CC needs a coups.

HATE ON MILLENNIUM AGAIN I WILL END YOU

• Haha 1
  • Owner
20 hours ago, The Antichrist said:

Never mentioned toretto, but claxxy consistently attacks anyone on cc who goes against makos wishes.  Years of documentation of it.

Toretto is Dominic. 

• Owner
11 hours ago, The Antichrist said:

Random ass chasing staff clout.

Treebeard been around for ages, longer then more staff he don’t need the clout he got the clout 

• Like 1
On 8/18/2024 at 3:35 PM, Millennium said:

I never went around making videos with AI voices of people, but there were MANY things that occured between my group of friends and @ Ryan group of friends…

There was a point in time that they “wire tapped” our friend group. They had Kedar who we were friends with join our channel and stream his teamspeak to discord so they could all listen in on what we were talking about. That shit is weird as fuck and cringey as fuck. One of our friends got permed off it.

Keep in mind there were Lead developers, Sr. Developers, Admins, mods, designers, sr. Apd all in on this listening into our convos. Maybe Ryan too idk tho.

You had people who just became a moderator (headless) dox a 13 year old ( @ maxg ) with a picture from his mothers facebook.

There we mass Rabid memes made by your truly and everyone else in our group usually with his face. Some of them still linger around (peter griffen have you seen this man’s ears, idiana jones boulder chasing him. The boulder had rabids face on it and indiana was “my IP”, and a lot more.)

I talked so much shit to Ryan that he hated me, now we’re good. But he was a bias lil cunt towards the beginning of his ownership ^_^.

Yes the support team group vs ryan/goat friend group

• Like 1

You had people who just became a moderator (headless) dox a 13 year old ( @ maxg ) with a picture from his mothers facebook.

@ maxg  oh buddy you’re never getting that BDO account back 

I talked so much shit to Ryan that he hated me, now we’re good. But he was a bias lil cunt towards the beginning of his ownership ^_^.

This is literally the reason I only play Germany on Hell Let Loose