Headset users come

Hey guys! I’m getting a new headset for my bday in a few days, and was looking at two:

logitech g z pro 2

hyperx cloud 3

if anyone has or used to have either of the headsets, please lmk what you think of them below and if there’s any issues you’ve had with them, thank you!!

• Like 1

I've had the hyperx cloud II wired and have never had an issue with them. I've had my dog pull them off my desk by the wire with them slamming into the ground a million times and they still work great.

Idk how the could III's are but I'm sure they are probably just as good.

• Like 1
  • Admin

Steelseries artic nova pro wireless. It’s the best man. It has a base station that you use to recharge a battery while you are playing. It has two batteries. Basically unlimited battery power! It also sounds amazing! Active noise canceling is amazing too. 

• Like 1
  • +1 3

Corsair Void RGB Elite are my personal favorite tbh.

I've had the Hyper X cloud 3 you gotta be very careful with that wire for some reason its very weak and sensitive mine fell off my desk and the wire became loose from the inside and I started having issues with them disconnecting. So then I got the Corsair's.

• Like 1
  • Admin

https://north-america.beyerdynamic.com/headphones-headsets.html
Beyerdynamic is having a pretty good sale right now. I would recommend the 990 pro for entry level open acoustic or 770 pro for closed. T1 or T5 if you want to go high end. They are some of the best headphones I've ever owned.

• Like 1
  • +1 1
  • Senior Admin
5 hours ago, Bubbaloo - Reusable P Cup said:

Steelseries artic nova pro wireless. It’s the best man. It has a base station that you use to recharge a battery while you are playing. It has two batteries. Basically unlimited battery power! It also sounds amazing! Active noise canceling is amazing too. 

The whole hotswap batteries is a huge feature that other manufacturers need to pick up. I avoided wireless headsets because charging sucks and these just don't have that issue. 

You can also get more batteries and a dock that charges them from B&H for like 10$

On an unrelated note God I miss being able to swap my phone battery...

• Like 3
  • Admin
41 minutes ago, David Miller said:

The whole hotswap batteries is a huge feature that other manufacturers need to pick up. I avoided wireless headsets because charging sucks and these just don't have that issue. 

You can also get more batteries and a dock that charges them from B&H for like 10$

On an unrelated note God I miss being able to swap my phone battery...

Yesssir. Oh yeah. Cell phone battery swapping was pretty dope. Although I’ve been using iPhones since 2007. I’m old. 

11 hours ago, Bubbaloo - Reusable P Cup said:

Yesssir. Oh yeah. Cell phone battery swapping was pretty dope. Although I’ve been using iPhones since 2007. I’m old. 

Odd to think that some of our players were born then

• Haha 1

update: i got the hyperx cloud 3 wireless and they are fantastic, very comfortable, moreso than the g pro x 2 wireless were, and while the bass is lacking you can alter the EQ and its just as good, mic is better quality

• Like 2
35 minutes ago, doubleueyeceekay said:

update: i got the hyperx cloud 3 wireless and they are fantastic, very comfortable, moreso than the g pro x 2 wireless were, and while the bass is lacking you can alter the EQ and its just as good, mic is better quality

I have the same and would recommend them. They have held up and hold a charge better than any headset ive ever had, including the shit ass overpriced astro a50s

• Like 1
12 hours ago, Snake said:

I have the same and would recommend them. They have held up and hold a charge better than any headset ive ever had, including the shit ass overpriced astro a50s

+1

They came with 85% charge and in the 24hr since I started using them I've used them for around 12hrs (I wear them while working from home to listen to music) and it's used around 17% of the battery. 

The type-C connector is a bit small that you get supplied but honestly if you charge while you go to bed or something you'll never have to worry about battery life.

• Like 1