Server should take more serious approach on cheaters

Wezio

28 minutes ago, Milo said:

A lot of brain rot in this thread tbh. There is another community that has standalone anti-cheat that is installed outside of Arma which I imagine is even more effective than ours but it is also likely extremely invasive. As far as mission AC goes FAC is probably the best in the entire Arma community. Although we will always have issues with conquest due to the nature of what is quite literally undetectable and not able to be banned for without a high standard of evidence; I'd say server 1 is extremely clean of cheat use.

To those complaining, just because you got steam rolled doesn't mean they are cheating 💀

Also we seldom unban cheaters either- there are plenty of people who have been putting in ban appeals for years who would be able to give testimonials to that lmao.

Brain rot for life

• Clown 1
36 minutes ago, Milo said:

Also we seldom unban cheaters either- there are plenty of people who have been putting in ban appeals for years who would be able to give testimonials to that lmao.

Hello, I take the stand today to give my testimony. I've placed more ban appeals than I have fingers and still have yet to receive even a talking to, Countless times i've opened my appeal to be shown the same message over and over again! 

This has been my experience; does not necessarily reflect the actual state of unbans as it appears to be very holistic!

2 hours ago, Forester said:

think you need to get a reality check and understand people are just better. dont get me wrong there's always cheaters but alot of the players you are accusing are just good and/or played alot. None of these clips are suspicious in any way shape or form its just good players fighting new players. Womp womp 

@ Wezio  He does have a point, while I think there's a lot of cheaters, I have also seen your gameplay. You don't combat stance, your movement is atrocious, and you're just down right not good at the game. Neither am I but, bad recognizes bad.

• Haha 2
7 minutes ago, LIM Guy said:

@ Wezio  He does have a point, while I think there's a lot of cheaters, I have also seen your gameplay. You don't combat stance, your movement is atrocious, and you're just down right not good at the game. Neither am I but, bad recognizes bad.

come kav square ill fuck u up 

• Clown 1
2 hours ago, Wezio said:

i dont wanna argue over anything i just genuily think for the good of the server those gangs should have a look into a little more. Thats all im done here

hope yall having a good day

Zeus told u to come give your point of view on TS lol

Like and subscribe bro

https://youtube.com/@luciensalt4770?si=ek8nPNdzgn82x06s

3 hours ago, Lucien said:

I’m sorry but ripping someone out of a hemmt showing them full glass is not suspicious in the slightest 

You couldn’t hit @ Hurricane  if he was 5 feet from you, and that saying something 

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, BadserverBadPlayersl said:

You gotta realize these people have no lives. They been playing the shit since it came out and have accumulated thousands of hours 

take GLM out of your gang you clown you were kicked for being shit

• Like 1
  • Lead Developer

Anyone that knows me at all knows that I absolutely hate any kind of cheating. I have spent ungodly amounts of hours spectating and watching potential cheaters, which is sickening to think about in hindsight. Throughout all that time, I've gotten good at determining if someone is cheating or not, however some people use certain techniques to never be caught.

There's been a few people I was on the fence about because they were still within the human limits of the game, yet they were global banned shortly after.

The reports that are submitted through player reports will always touch my hands at least once and get looked into, and will almost permanently be marked for spectating when possible no matter the decision on the report or what we say in the report.

You have to also take into account that, like me, a lot of people that are reported have been around since 2013/2014 and have stupid amounts of hours playing the game and have learned all the small things that most people don't pick up on. Things like whats the most popular run, where do certain gangs or people go, what are the best in-game settings for seeing people, etc etc.

As for unbanning cheaters, it's very unlikely for cheaters that we have 100% proof on to get unbanned. There are a few very old known cheaters who currently are able to play the server due to the things they did being over 2-3 years ago. People do change, and they are always checked with what they do in other games, communities, etc before being considered for an unban.

In the end, it's a game of cat and mouse, and the mouse will nearly always be ahead of the cat.

• Like 4
5 minutes ago, Fraali said:

Anyone that knows me at all knows that I absolutely hate any kind of cheating. I have spent ungodly amounts of hours spectating and watching potential cheaters, which is sickening to think about in hindsight. Throughout all that time, I've gotten good at determining if someone is cheating or not, however some people use certain techniques to never be caught.

There's been a few people I was on the fence about because they were still within the human limits of the game, yet they were global banned shortly after.

The reports that are submitted through player reports will always touch my hands at least once and get looked into, and will almost permanently be marked for spectating when possible no matter the decision on the report or what we say in the report.

You have to also take into account that, like me, a lot of people that are reported have been around since 2013/2014 and have stupid amounts of hours playing the game and have learned all the small things that most people don't pick up on. Things like whats the most popular run, where do certain gangs or people go, what are the best in-game settings for seeing people, etc etc.

As for unbanning cheaters, it's very unlikely for cheaters that we have 100% proof on to get unbanned. There are a few very old known cheaters who currently are able to play the server due to the things they did being over 2-3 years ago. People do change, and they are always checked with what they do in other games, communities, etc before being considered for an unban.

In the end, it's a game of cat and mouse, and the mouse will nearly always be ahead of the cat.

Amen

• Downvote 1
3 hours ago, crush said:

take GLM out of your gang you clown you were kicked for being shit

I mean u kicked me because I hurt ur feelings but whatever u say 

@ silton not sure why u are upvoting this mongloid. U used to be cool wtf happend???

5 hours ago, LIM Guy said:

Forester has been banned at last 6 times for ban evading scripting bans. Not sure how he’s playing the server but he is 

6 hours ago, Wezio said:

sounded like he was one of them cheating bastard, he seemed upset by my post lol  @ Zerobladesoldmoney  

He was lol. He cheated on tarkov he cheated on rust and he cheated multiple times on arma 3 but is still allowed to play somehow lol 

He even made a cheating montage of him on Olympus. Had thousands of views but it’s a private video now  

• Skull 1