thoughts on modded server

My thoughts on a modded server.

I think it would be awesome if olympus did a modded server just don't make the same dumbass mistakes as everyone else.

First off leave the map the fuck alone.  Just change location of a few things like weed for the love of God.  Don't go adding in a bunch of high rise building and crap that looks cool but lags the fuck out of the server so they in turn make the map small lile stratis.

Just add a bunch of clothes, guns, and vehicles...thats pretty much it.  Don't change the damn point of view the 3rd person is awesome.  The gameplay on olympus is 2nd to non and doesn't need much changed at all  in my opinion.  So if you do a modded server just add clothes, guns and vehicles.  Just my 2cents don't spend it all in one place

• Like 8

I agree, especially with poseidon's talk of creating a modded server with a new map. Something like this could be a great stepping stone and testing arena. Just altis life as it is, but with some conservative  modding e.g. clothes, guns, and vehicles.

Edited by Harpoon
  • Like 1

I agree, especially with poseidon's talk of creating a modded server with a new map. Something like this could be a great stepping stone and testing arena. Just altis life as it is, but with some conservative  modding e.g. clothes, guns, and vehicles.

Pretty much what I'd want too, and it might fill a niche -- does such a thing even exist on other servers (Altis Life + mods)?

• Like 1