My Hero Evan

I don't know what everyone's problem with MC is, really. I've never been robbed by MC, and one time they even gave me my Zamak back after some guys jacked it from me. Maybe people would have more enjoyable gameplay if they spent less time bitching and maybe tried to be nice.

I don't know what everyone's problem with MC is, really. I've never been robbed by MC, and one time they even gave me my Zamak back after some guys jacked it from me. Maybe people would have more enjoyable gameplay if they spent less time bitching and maybe tried to be nice.

Lol you haven't been here long enough to understand what people are bitching about then.

Ehh, they gotta like you. If you're on their shit list then rip you. It is what it is. 

God damn it I cant lock this thread without MCs approval and Moob is sleeping.

Adds more fuel to the fire. 

Lol you haven't been here long enough to understand what people are bitching about then.

I've been here about a month and if I haven't had any bad experiences with a group by now then they're ok in my books.

Edited by Welch

I've been here about a month and if I haven't had any bad experiences with a group by now then they're ok in my books.

yes I don't have many complaints about them anymore now either but there's always things from the past.

God damn it I cant lock this thread without MCs approval and Moob is sleeping.

+1 gary