YO GUYS im going to start streaming! please donate money to me so i can buy a computer i hate playing on laptop with 10-15fps. People wonder how i got 1090hours on arma with this fps , its because im dedicated to this game! So please tune in to see some shit streaming on 15fps if u want to see how it feels like ! And help me out thank you my olympus family fans and haters ily <3 

CHeck out when i got killed by cake when i had the biggest advantage on 5fps ! http://plays.tv/video/55d5c1c7207a1506e0

Add me on steam: ♥Lég1t♥

P.S i play CSGO as well and play that on 1000fps with highest settings on! only reason cant play arma like that its because arma uses 2 cores and i have 4 and all 4 together has 3.5ghz and arma uses 25% of my processor when in game so it sucks :/32bit piss of shit game! 

Thought id call out on some help form you guys since you seem so giving and nice and have lots of money to spend unlike me  ^__^ 

• Downvote 1

I play on 10 FPS most time. I'm best .50 driver as the gunner most of the time is stationary for 5 seconds to get a shot :D

Also, that video is still better FPS then I get. Meth cartel, I get out the ifrit and for whatever reason Arma decides to drop me down to 1 - 4 FPS for 5 seconds if someone is nearby. Even if friendly.

Edited by Konkz
  • Admin

na bra im in college i dont wanna work at the same time but thanks for the link :) 

I know how you feel buddy.  When I went to college I only worked my last two years and it was pretty stressful but nothing that can't be done.  But hey, start streaming good content on Olympus and I am more than sure most of us will support you in any way we can.  

Im currently taking college classes, CP/Honors history and english and work at Mcdonalds 2 Days a week. It is a lot of work, but its worth it. Suck it up and find a job. Even if its only 10 hours a week, its more than you had before. Oh yeah and im a Junior with no car, i walk to mcdonalds on days i work.

Edited by Dustin87
  • Like 4

no...but it would help me :) since olympus community and players are so given and just hands out big donations an stuff ..

Im currently taking college classes, CP/Honors history and english and work at Mcdonalds 2 Days a week. It is a lot of work, but its worth it. Suck it up and find a job. Even if its only 10 hours a week, its more than you had before. Oh yeah and im a Junior with no car, i walk to mcdonalds on days i work.

• Downvote 2