Head phones

I'm going to get a new set of head phones today. Just curious to see what you guys recommend. I'm looking for a budget set of head phones with good quality and a decent mic. I was using a set of steel series Siberia v3 but the mic broke. I love them and might get another set. Just wanted to know what else was out there 

I don't know what your budget is, but I would look into the Logitech G430. I've had my pair for over a year and they haven't shone a day of wear. Sound quality is great for the price, it's got 7.1 surround, the mic is clear, and it's quite comfortable. 

• Like 1
  • Admin

I currently use an old version of Turtle Beach's X11.  I love them.  They have 7.1 virtual surround and sound really really good.  Have had them for like 3 years now.  They still sound as clear as the ocean man.  

• Admin

I don't want to spend over 100 on head phones. I'm building a new gaming rig right now. Most of my money is going into thar monster

Why? Arma runs fine in a Pentium 3 machine. 

Get astro a50

Anthrax??? 

BTW I cant rave enough about my Logitech G930s, you dont think wireless would be a selling point when you are coming from wired. But I would never be able to go to wired again. The luxury of taking a shit in the bathroom and talking with your mates is the ultimate advantage.

P.S. I have had mine for over a year, even punctured the speakers with a chair (a story for later) and still work good as new. plus you can pick them up anywhere for $80 or less

• Like 2
  • Admin

Anthrax??? 

BTW I cant rave enough about my Logitech G930s, you dont think wireless would be a selling point when you are coming from wired. But I would never be able to go to wired again. The luxury of taking a shit in the bathroom and talking with your mates is the ultimate advantage.

P.S. I have had mine for over a year, even punctured the speakers with a chair (a story for later) and still work good as new. plus you can pick them up anywhere for $80 or less

B.... these are 7.1? Maybe time to get rid of my Turtle beach's? Damn it B. Now I'm gonna have to stop at Best buy after work.  

Edited by Bubbaloo

B.... these are 7.1? Maybe time to get rid of my Turtle beach's? Damn it B. Now I'm gonna have to stop at Best buy after work.  

oh yes the 7.1 is fantastic, always know where you are getting shot from or where the cops are hunting you from hahahaha.

• Like 1