Giveaway Update + New Price Match & Free Oly+ ×

Clash of Clans

So as some of you know, I work in surgery, and sometimes there is a lot of downtime during cases. I've been playing clash of clans, and I thought maybe it would be cool if Olympus had a clan. I talked it over with HamOfMoose and Isaac Newton, and we started the Olympus Team clan. If you are interested in joining leave a message here with your player info and I can get you in the clan. There is no trophy limit, and new players are welcomed. After we get a bunch of people in, we can start deciding on wars and such. Please leave your thoughts below, and please no hate. 

Edited by Peter Long
  • Like 2

I've been wondering this for a long time, but I thought I would get so much hate if I brought up CoC :/ so glad to see others still play it. Ima join :)

My Base: 

-Name: CuzzICann

-My highest trophy count is 2357 in Crystal II League... but I could have gone much higher just started farming instead..

rsz_1rsz_1rsz_screenshot_2015-09-09-18-03-34.jpg

I've been wondering this for a long time, but I thought I would get so much hate if I brought up CoC :/ so glad to see others still play it. Ima join :)

My Base: 

-Name: CuzzICann

-My highest trophy count is 2357 in Crystal II League... but I could have gone much higher just started farming instead..

rsz_1rsz_1rsz_screenshot_2015-09-09-18-03-34.jpg

your base is rushed a lot of catching up to do but nice

your base is rushed a lot of catching up to do but nice

I know... I maxed out everything on my base until it was time to go to TH9 and then I said fuck it... because I learned from play DomiNATIONS that rushing your base doesn't really matter at actually benefits you :) Because I can work on all the larger TH10 upgrades to protect my base now :)