Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

most aids in teamspeak

This is my top 4 list of the people I think are the most aids in teamspeak.  Post your list below.

1.Natsirt - if this guy is in your ts you will be sure to hear faggot every 5secs

2.Miracles - I luv ya but you talk more than a 14yr old girl on the phone and you kinda sound like one too.

3.Ricky Racoon & Eric Nyugen tie for 3rd cuz they are both squeakers...nuff said.

4. cLoak - This guy likes trannies and it sounds like he has 2 DIKS in his mouth every time he speaks. Thanks for the aids and kiss my fat hairy ass :)

• Like 7

This is my top 3 list of the people I think are the most aids in teamspeak.  Post your list below.

1.Natsirt - if this guy is in your ts you will be sure to hear faggot every 5secs

2.Miracles - I luv ya but you talk more than a 14yr old girl on the phone and you kinda sound like one too.

3.Ricky Racoon & Eric Nyugen tie for 3rd cuz they are both squeakers...nuff said.  

4. cLoak - This guy likes trannies and it sounds like he has 2 DIKS in his mouth every time he speaks.Thanks for the aids and kiss my fat hairy ass :)

This content will need to be approved by a moderator

Omg really?  You guys have to approve of everything Snake says?  FORUM NAZIS!!!  Sorry I didn't mean that please don't make me 

This content needs to be approved by a moderator

This is my top 4 list of the people I think are the most aids in teamspeak.  Post your list below.

4. cLoak - This guy likes trannies and it sounds like he has 2 DIKS in his mouth every time he speaks. Thanks for the aids and kiss my fat hairy ass :)

3rip saying welcome to teamspeak

1. MC members

2. MC leaders

3. Mr Jackson

4. some deputy i had to tell to stfu when doing a rebel raid the other day.

• 2 weeks later...