i had fun but its time to call it quits

here let me dust off this old thread which has any information I would of replied with. http://olympus-entertainment.com/topic/4129-some-light-shed-on-os/

The information in this thread was so inaccurate it was literally the laughing stock of the forums that month.

I'll give you Colt, everybody knew it was a glitch and Hades jumped the gun on that one.

But everything else was so out of proportion it was SO LAUGHABLE.

The cops shooting lethals at you in the water, there's literally no way for you to discern whether or not you are being shot at by lethals or not. When we switch from tazers to lethals and back, there is no visual change. You as a civilian have no way of knowing you are being fired at by tazers or lethals until you either get tazed, or die.

And since I was in this scenario myself, and the commanding officer, I can invalidate your claim by the command that I made prior to the beginning of the recording where I issued the order to switch back to tazers because I knew there was no way you were getting away at that point.

The comments about Hades saying he could ban people if he didn't like him is just him giving you an example that he COULD if he WANTED too, without reason. He was letting you know that yes, he did not like you but he still let you play on the server. He isn't trying to tell you he's biased, he was trying to warn you not to play with fire. But you're actually an idiot, so you didn't get the message.

Finally, when you guys started talking about Moob being in Hades' pocket. That was literally the climax of this comic relief, because Moob is like a soft version of Snake, which if you knew him was someone that was ALWAYS in trouble with the staff. Pretty much none of the staff liked Moob, and the majority of the server was out to get him. Again, as Hades was saying before, Moob(and you, and many others) would have been banned long before if it was because they were just biased as you claimed. 

Literally trying to bring up this thread as some kind of "Proof" only makes you look even more ridiculous than you did before, because it's 5 months old and you still love the sound of your own voice so much that you can't get your head out of your own ass to realize how utterly asinine you are actually being.

tell me how you really feel lol and the fail rp was present there when I was told you would cease fire only to say on video that you where going to leathal me . I didn't bother to read much more then the colt section of your essay. all together I give you a c - for that paper

Edited by Brry

tell me how you really feel lol and the fail to was present there when I was told you would cease fire only to say on video that you where going to leathal me . I didn't bother to read much more then the colt section of your essay.

That wasn't me who said that.

Of course you didn't read it, you have plenty of time to spend hours bashing people but no time to read how we perceive it. The exact same thing you were mad about because you said nobody gave you a chance to speak on your own behalf when you got banned. You're a joke.

You get mad when people don't hear you out but you won't even read it when we defend ourselves. Hilarious

Edited by Guest

No not really I'm just not wasting my time on you and you is madd kekekekek I yea how does it feel to not have a chance to defend your self it's what Hades did to hundreds of people

Edited by Brry

I know how you feel danny.  A lot of people don't care about the community and you are one of the few who does and people just took advantage of that to make you mad.  Hope to see you soon

Can we please stop the arguing, this thread should not be locked, its a good bye thread, So I for one am going to say bye to another person that I enjoyed playing with and fighting with, and had a good time with, plz admin don't lock, just please take the salt off this thread. 

Good bye Danny I will miss you. Take it easy :)

No not really I'm just not wasting my time on you and you is madd kekekekek I yea how does it feel to not have a chance to defend your self it's what Hades did to hundreds of people

Just don't be surprised when people don't take you seriously. You care, because you wouldn't post otherwise.

Just don't be surprised when people don't take you seriously. You care, because you wouldn't post otherwise.

yes i do but I do not care to fight with you and mc about hades that ship has sailed and is done with. there are some serious issue at hand and if you want to have high school drama I'm going to ignore you like a chick who loves drama.

now you could be a part of the solution not the problem and work with the community and not instigate a flame war on this kids thread.

yes i do but I do not care to fight with you and mc about hades that ship has sailed and is done with. there are some serious issue at hand and if you want to have high school drama I'm going to ignore you like a chick who loves drama.

now you could be a part of the solution not the problem and work with the community and not instigate a flame war on this kids thread.

I don't see how you are a part of this community? why are you here if you think its so dogshit?

Guest G.O.A.T.

Danny, Had you muted after the first 5 minutes of you ever playing on the server. Didn't even read your post glad your annoying ass is gone.

You know, I'm not Dannyfrogs biggest fan but you're pretty god damn ignorant.

Danny, Had you muted after the first 5 minutes of you ever playing on the server. Didn't even read your post glad your annoying ass is gone.

good your ego is out of this world your so up yourself from when you introduced yourself in the meeting. good for you boo boo stay stuck up your own ass good day "sir"

to those who wished me well thanks i appreciate it. i rest my case though i come back to the forums or even this thread and some how its escalated into an aids fest with an unrelated subject how is beyond me anyway peace all

good your ego is out of this world your so up yourself from when you introduced yourself in the meeting. good for you boo boo stay stuck up your own ass good day "sir"

to those who wished me well thanks i appreciate it. i rest my case though i come back to the forums or even this thread and some how its escalated into an aids fest with an unrelated subject how is beyond me anyway peace all

honey is the most arrogant person I have ever met on the interwebs he needs to jerk off or smoke some weed or something.