My time here is done.

Ace

I'm not gonna start more shenanigans but I 100% Respect Ace as he has earned it in my eyes. Although I Respect him it does not mean I agree 100% with him. I'm also trying to convey that Ace you will always be a good dude in my eyes although I'll still Rob you in kavala. good luck with life dood <3

8 minutes ago, honeybooboo said:

GAG GAG GAG on that cock your sucking now fedot swallow your words and hide behind a little computer. At least when i say something i back it up no matter what but no instead you cower like a bitch and start sucking dick at least when i dont like someone i tell them straight up but hey you better keep sucking dick because strike 3 is coming and you will need to be really good by then kiddo :)

the classic booboo we all know and love everybody

• Like 1
  • Admin

It's still going strong.  Comments like that don't help us get new players.  Although we have some disappointments with the way things are going lately we should keep these out of the eye of the public. 

9 minutes ago, Bubbaloo said:

It's still going strong.  Comments like that don't help us get new players.  Although we have some disappointments with the way things are going lately we should keep these out of the eye of the public. 

You commenting just makes it worse. Should have just disliked it and waited for a Admin/Mod to remove it...

• Like 1
  • Admin

Unfortunately I can't dislike comments for some reason.  There are a lot of posts that do not get removed, especially ones with foul mouth unnecessary comments.  I have to give an opinion, just like everybody else. 

3 hours ago, honeybooboo said:

That moment when you get smashed and have nothing to say good day kid

BooBoo you should be careful man, or he'll end up saving you ip and ddosing you later. He's got a lotta time on his hands #antisocialclub

Ace, I have respected you since I first got to know you.

You have always been a great friend to me, and while there were some things we didn't see eye to eye on I always had this respect for you. You have done some great service to Olympus as an Admin and put countless, tireless hours into it. I want to thank you for everything you have done for me and everyone else. As an Admin, the Chief, and a friend. You will be sorely missed. Good luck with your next chapter bud.

4 hours ago, Bubbaloo said:

Funny how ignorant people actually are like yourself. Literally Asylum community is so toxic all trash talk and has some crazy shit that happens. The community over there would literally make most of you kids cry so stop blaming the community for the downfall of this server. If you had any brain you would know why the server is really dying but if you're to ignorant to realize why then that's on you. 

• Like 3
  • Downvote 1

Not being dumb dick. I know its too bloody late but I wish you (Ace) and Hades wouldn't leave. Your names were ones that were always known. Feared, and yes maybe sometimes hated, but we all know that you can't make all the people happy all the time. You both made Olympus. It hasn't been the same without Hades, and it is going to be worse with out you Ace. It saddens us all. So knowing I can't change your mind. I just wish you both to know. We miss you. I won't say goodbye. I can't so I'll just settle for see you around. And as always. Take it easy :'/