Giveaway Update + New Price Match & Free Oly+ ×

Disable Stamina Until Bohemia Fix: Poll

Guest G.O.A.T.

Disable Stamina Until Fixed  

62 members have voted

1. 1. Disable Stamina Until Fixed

• Disable
    • Keep Enabled

The stamina itself is actually better on its own, while you don't have enough time in full sprint, you can now run FOREVER at that slower jogging speed, making long flanks actually easier with this one.  The real problem comes with the additional weapon sway when you come out of running, which gets worse as your stamina gets lower.  The problem is the sway mechanic, not the stamina.

i find the new system fun, it really adds to the realistic element of the game, it makes it so it much more like reality. i wish they would never change this.

JK FUCK THIS UPDATE MOTHER FUCKING FUCK FUCK.

• Like 1
Guest G.O.A.T.
28 minutes ago, Poseidon said:

"Players cannot sprint anymore when they carry too much, even though the stamina and fatigue systems are disabled. This should not be the case. "

Typical Bohemia, guess we'll just have to wait to see what they do to fix it!

• Head Admin

My question is where did they get their data from?  I'm no MURICA gun nut but I find it hard to believe that running for 5 seconds would result in you being so fatigued you become pretty much completely unable to aim a weapon.

CANT CONTROL Z HARD ENOUGH

• Like 1
59 minutes ago, Grandma Gary said:

My question is where did they get their data from?  I'm no MURICA gun nut but I find it hard to believe that running for 5 seconds would result in you being so fatigued you become pretty much completely unable to aim a weapon.

It's because all we do is eat bacon and drink redgull. We're all fat and when u make us run we get tired.

8 hours ago, Grandma Gary said:

If you come under fire you don't jog.

I'D ASSUME you'd haul ass to a piece of cover, then wait for a second to return fire and use whatever you're hiding behind as a brace against to steady your shots. Unless you're simply returning fire to return fire to give yourself and your squad more time to figure out where the assault is coming from, in which case your weapon not being steady doesn't matter.

On 12/2/2015, 1:25:43, Jonas said:

To be fair, they did make this game more realistic.. you dont see soldiers sprint everywhere with their ''loadout'' they jog..

When they do run they dont get tired instantly i cant even run across a damn street.

• Like 1
On December 2, 2015 at 11:45 PM, Grandma Gary said:

Go on Netflix and watch The Insider.  The host is an out of shape Hollywood stuntman and martial arts expert.  He shoots with the Beijing swat team.  He comments on how hard it is to shoot after running, or under stress or both.