Locked Question about 3rip

3rip is a career ArmA 3 player who began his Alitis Life on Olympus Entrrtainment. His original name was 3nipples, then 3nip, finally landing on 3rip. He is 14 years old and currently in the 9th grade. From what I am aware the only game he plays is ArmA 3. He began Olympus as a no body but got his name as after becoming a corporal in the APD. He left the APD after some altercations but continued playing Altis Life as a civilian. Over his main course of playing he was apart of various gangs as long as they weren't affiliated with [MC]. He even founded a gang known as -Ti- (The Inactives) in the wake of a previous gang disbanding. He was banned 2 times from the Olympus Entertainment servers for hacking accusations and spotty video evidence.(mostly from his own montages). After his first ban he began playing other ArmA 3 game modes such as gun game, King of the Hill and other Altis Life servers. He would play these in between his periods of not being banned for hacking on Olympus. He was finally banned for Hacking on Olympus after a video was publicly released of what looked like an obvious snap. After much complaining and many  #freerip 's he moved to a different Altis Life server that he was also banned from. Currently he plays on a new Altis Life server that is an Olympus replica. It functions as a grave yard for banned Olympus players to continue to play Altis Life.

• Like 2
  • Downvote 1

He attempts to log in about 5 times daily. Do you think he'll ever get that he's actually banned..? 
I can understand checking each day, but he'll check a number of times in a row.

Brah, no one has unbanned you in the past minute. Chill.

• Like 1

I will never understand people who simply can't just play the games the way they were ment be to played.

It's obvious you check the Olympus site from time to time when people mention you 3 rip. Aside of your cheating and hacking no matter what version of Arma you play you are somewhat a decent kid. Try to play legitimately, you learn to get better with experience, grow stronger, gain respect from veteran players who are well respected. In most cases, hacker tools used and bought by players, find that playing the game legitimately is too challenging, and are always going to be caught one way or the other eventually. It's just a matter of time. It's a back and forth cycle, hacker tools get updated, anti hacker tools get updated right after that. Bottom line is, play the game the way it is ment to be played. I'm tired of seeing posts about how your a God this and a god that. It's disgusting, respect the game by playing it right. You give respect, you get respect.

• Like 2
  • Downvote 1

3 rip, I played on this server long before you even discovered olympus. And no, I did played with you a few times. I don't know if your cheating or hacking your right about that. However when admins review contents of evidence against players, it's carefully reviewed, and a decision is made after that. Whether it's breaking rules, exploiting or otherwise, cheating comes in many forms. I don't doubt your a good player, I even mentioned your a decent kid. Your obviously made a impact on the community because you have fans, but you also have people that don't like you. It's hard to cry innocent though if your being punished for something you got caught doing, and being perm banned and consistently banned says alot about the person. Admins are not gonna make a topic, explaining why you were banned to our community because it's no one's business but yours. However I do play with a majority of players that i do respect, that have played on this server long before I have, that had told me you were banned for cheating spared the details when I asked where you were because I did play with you. So for as long as someone makes a topic or subject with your name on it, your going to get the brunt of both sides of the blade, good, and the bad.