Good with wiring?

Hey errbooty i need an idea or a quick fix for a problem im having....I decided to ask here bc PC MASTER RACE.

Here is my problem, The power consumption of my Server Rack, Gaming PC, Monitors, and Cooling Units  Combined makes my Circuit box Trip(ALOT) So far i've used Power Cords to bundle power into my Office. I have 4 Power cords coming in from different sides of the House, but was wondering if anybody had experience with re wiring a room for Industrial power cables, IF so how much did it cost you and is it worth it.

The reason i would like to Modify the electrical system is because when you enter my Condo it looks like I'm some crazy dude with Bundled Cables Going every which way... Also I need more cooling units

You're probably drawing too many amps for the circuit. Try finding which plug outlets go to which circuit breaker. If you're in a condo these may be labeled for you. I know as a general rule of thumb, your PC in itself should be wired to it's own separate circuit. It is quite possible the breaker is bad. If they trip enough times they do go bad and get weaker.

6 hours ago, Fedot said:

Yeah but the issue is im drawing so much power i utilize every fuse in the box lol so i need more power

If this is actually the case you need to contact an electrician before you burn your house down.

• Like 1
13 hours ago, Muthinator said:

If this is actually the case you need to contact an electrician before you burn your house down.

That's also why im not having more power cables bc my boy told me im gonna burn my shit down