I could one tap that kid

I saw some kid walking across a bridge today and thought that as I was driving a load of tires to a junk yard hoping there would be no campers/no gangs spotting me I went to throw a receipt out the window n was like yeah I don't want a bounty and put it in my side pocket 

while hanging out with my IRL friend one time (he doesnt play pc games, he plays cod) there was this dude staring at us in a walmart parking lot. he said " do you see that guy staring at us" to which i replied " do you want me to text him?" as soon as i said it i was immediately embarassed and attempted to explain what i had just said. that is the only time altis life has collided with real life

• Like 3

There was a car crash I've drove past, I instantly went "Fgt got passanger seated to shiz" and then realised how fucked up my statement was. I also mix up "Redgull" with "Redbull."

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Konkz said:

There was a car crash I've drove past, I instantly went "Fgt got passanger seated to shiz" and then realised how fucked up my statement was. I also mix up "Redgull" with "Redbull."

ok ok you got me. i literally say redgull now to. im not sure if anyone notices, i hope not

Edited by Lethal
37 minutes ago, Konkz said:

Same :P

Also, my brother leaked my "nevermind get fucking rekt" thing around school when it first happened, and it was complete and utter aids for a week.

i walked up to 2 police officers on my city's main square. I screamed " fuck the pigs oink oink " , so they beat the shit out of me. During that i said " U DIDNT ENGAGE ME IM GONNA REPORT YOU " 

jk

• Like 6
On 3/14/2016 at 6:14 PM, RAYRAY said:

"do I just take his car now"

I mean you could just chop it to send a message..

or rob it to make money

Robbing doesn't send a message.. all robbing says is hey... theres more of us than you

chopping flat out... not doing anything with gear or bullshit inside sends a message and that message is F-CK YOU

i was out for lunch one day with my friend, and as we took on a corner with some speed i got a bit scared cause one of my friends owns a BMW, so it is pretty quick, and i was like Don't Flip The Ifrit, And none of them game so they had no idea what that was and i just was like oh its a part of the corner or implemented something to avoid embarrassment 

Edit to this, but sometimes when stuff happens i've been like in my head never out-load so far.. but i've thought "yeah i got that on my screen too" 
and also whenever something wild has happend. i have been like if only we had shadow-play in real life comp issues would be so easy. 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...