Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

The APD Death Stack!

For those officers who were on last night, pat yourselves on the back. Hopefully most of you made a bit of change and satisfied your urge to fight.

For those of you on civ last night in Immunity, Tree, MC, and SoA. I'm sorry. I'm sure they sell cream in jail.

For everyone else, I tried something last night that I've had in mind for a while. Sometimes you see us (APD) bitch about rebels doing feds/jails a lot and smashing us.

Last night we decided to strike back hard. I got into a Channel and named the channel "DEATH STACK ALL COPS WELCOME" after inviting a few corporals to join us.

Our mission? To hunt any and all gangs without prejudice and send any serial killers to jail. We decided we were going to bring the fight to THEIR territory this time and hunt REBELS for once!

While none of the gangs we fought were on in full force, we did wipe out Immunity, MC, Tree, and SoA last night on servers 1 and 2.

I'm considering doing this semi-regularly once a weekend or something, where for a few hours we just stack a channel and roll around hunting the gangs. The objective simply being to wipe out a gang and then move on to the next one. We had a blast doing it. Was a great show of force last night by the cops there.

9 minutes ago, Orgondo said:

Can't beat a Peter Long ghosthawk though. You don't even have to shoot at it to have the gunners start opening fire

He's pretty liberal with the guns. I can't argue with that!

17 minutes ago, Grandma Gary said:

Admin posting a salt bait thread.

fuck yo defibs

THIS IS THE EPITOME OF SALT BAIT

28 minutes ago, Orgondo said:

This was the TS "Oh shit the ghost hawk is lethal'ing".."Who shot the Ghosthawk"..."Nevermind it's Peter's"

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Rolf copter

Guest G.O.A.T.
2 hours ago, Orgondo said:

Can't beat a Peter Long ghosthawk though. You don't even have to shoot at it to have the gunners start opening fire

Let me stop you right there, we were shot at. Whichever one of you dumbasses at the jail did it is beyond me.