Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

When you get banned...

6 minutes ago, Bahadur said:

I thought it was really stupid how I was banned after making 2 remarks about an admin, it really shows they weak like Jeb Bush.

To be fair we'd probably ban you too if you were singling out an admin and making sexually explicit remarks about how they moved up. It wouldn't be anything close to a perm though.

Shit a first offense of some mild harassment like that is probably, idk a 1 day to me.

1 hour ago, McDili said:

To be fair we'd probably ban you too if you were singling out an admin and making sexually explicit remarks about how they moved up. It wouldn't be anything close to a perm though.

Shit a first offense of some mild harassment like that is probably, idk a 1 day to me.

@Me , but when you think of it.. like shes Head of APD on that welfare server, and also like one of the co owners of it now.. so you think she could take a little bit of harassment? but right away to discard her old past #perm 

2 hours ago, Mobundo African Warlord said:

@Me , but when you think of it.. like shes Head of APD on that welfare server, and also like one of the co owners of it now.. so you think she could take a little bit of harassment? but right away to discard her old past #perm 

I mean I myself wouldn't ban somebody for harassing ME unless they were spamming (Or just going very very personal)

But that doesn't mean it isn't justified depending on the implications and obscenity.

• Admin

Repeated offenses would also get you banned here. Keyword REPEATED OFFENSES. They choose to run their server as they please. But a perm was too much. I'd give you a day as well depending on the severity of your comments. 

31 minutes ago, CheckUrFoodNWater said:

I'm permabanned from dayz mod and Arma 2'so

I was a dirty dirty cheater

Lol all these confessions coming out. I know what I said is offensive, but I knew firmly well that I was going to get banned for my remarks. However a perm is kindof harsh but it doesn't bother me as I would not like to play there again.

• Like 1