It's Time - LONG (POSTED LAST 1 IN PD FORUMS)

After posting the last one in the PD forums somehow lmfao, this is what I wanted all to see.

After being asked multiple times, where have you been Natsirt?

It has come to my attention that I have left on a somewhat fast note, so I just wanted to clear things up so I don't get so many questions. :)

So, as many know that I play Baseball for a hobby and it's what I love to do regardless if it's a bad day or a good day, Baseball is something that if I can do I will do over anything, even if it's being on Arma 3 fighting 500 MC vs 10 M(TI)(I), etc. (Those were the good times) overall Baseball is becoming my main focus in life, and school as well.

Nights like many I would stay up until 12 maybe 1 in the morning jacking around on the computer, never studying or anything, luckily I have maintained good enough grades to where not studying isn't a huge problem but with College coming up, it will be something brought to attention. Not just being in College and making good grades is something I have want to do for a long time, but College isn't just school, it's all about meeting people that you will know for the rest of your life and to become someone you never thought you would be, and maybe to play College Baseball and then go onto the Big Leagues.

So, after thinking hardly about what I would do for the rest of my life I realized that sitting on the computer for 8-12 hours a day is fun but none of us really realize we are wasting our life when if we would do other things, maybe we wouldn't be so lazy. I can't really blame the computer for making people lazy because the TV makes people lazy aswell, but my point is that i'm sitting here for 8-12 hours a day if not more wasting my life when I could be hanging out with friends and other stuff actually living life.

This here marks the end of a long journey in Arma 3, as I have been on Olympus for nearly 2 years now, I started in October or so of 2014.

Realizing that I have over 2,000 hours in Arma 3 is crazy, and some days i'm like damn 2,000 hours is 83 days and if I did that studying for school or putting time into Baseball I would be better than I am at both and maybe some scholarships to help College get payed off.

After not taking my computer to my dads house this weekend (for a 3 day period) I realize that the computer isn't all of my life, I finally went out and explored the world for a while, and not just ordinary bullshit, just roaming around not containing myself inside 24/7 (it's been a few months). After doing this I realize once again that I'm going to take the sacrifice and only play the computer for a little bit but try and get something out of it, so soon I will be starting Twitch, maybe Youtube to make a little money when I'm not working, as I will have a job soon.

What i'm trying to say here is that you wont be seeing me around much at all, maybe on the CQC servers sometimes, but I am overall done with Olympus and all of the Altis bullshit, I'm going to go live life and make sure I am successful at what I want to do in life and right now that is Baseball and Grades.

Hopefully this is a little motivation for you guys out there with thousands on hours on games, to get outside and explore life, it's a great thing and the computer isn't your only option, get in your car and take a little road trip just to get away, go out with friends every once in a while and get a girlfriend/boyfriend and hang out with them, it's also a great experience.

Moving on with life and more than happy to be doing so, a huge decision in my life and I know it will benefit me.

I hope all is well in the community and it thrives to be the best but i'm out, thank you guys for the fun time, I wish everyone good luck.

A Little Love To Some Of The L9G9NDS

3 Rip - You will be missed brother.

Rusty - L9G9ND, needs to get a job brother.

Eric - Can't see but is G0DT9ER.

Peter Long - The only guy on the server who is better than me.

Lethal - Great guy, even though I didn't like him in the beginning he really has a broad personality and is overall a great guy to talk to in TS.

cLoak - www.twitch.tv/cloazky, come over and i'll mod you, his stream sucks.

Tiger - I love you. Never forget brother.

Cake - An irrelevant fuck that also needs to get a job.

Jopple - POTP and fuck you.

Billie Shelton (B) - One of my best friends, idk where he went, maybe he's back in jail? WHO KNOWS?.

Fat_Clemenza - Not a legend but fuck you too, should of just given me corporal <3.

McDili - Most committed APD officer i've seen, he really has pulled through since Acefadgit has left and I really commend you for your work, even though you suck.

Deimos - Great leader until he stole my gang funds

Ninja - Not a legend but your gang funds were nice, just kidding, but thanks for the time in T brother, you are a true friend despite my thiefing.

Badaim - I don't know where this retard went, but it was fun talking to him.

Fushigi - I saw this mongoloid in CSGO the other day, absolute shit.

Dictate - Chain smoker.... Kid spends $100 on cigarettes a day.

Warfare - Gay but was a great leader.

Whoever I missed, you're not a L9G9ND, sorry.

Most Love To -

Mayhem

The Inactives

POTP

Immunity

Titans (Ez) - You're welcome for the carries in gang fights :).

• Like 3
  • Downvote 2
1 hour ago, Peter Long said:

Idiot.

o7

I don't recall putting the only one on the server that is better than me for you trisexual self, let's re-phrase that.

Peter Long - Mongoloid admin who is a better than me at everything i do

Peter Mongoloid is editing my posts the fucking nagger.

Grizzly I love you you bear.

And Skim - You haven't been around in a while man! I definitely missed the POTP days with you man, you were fun to be around. And, you cunt, it's Baseball, not Basketball. Two different sports.

ehhhh here comes a half rant half response to your story.

Let me just start by saying unfortunately I haven't got to personally meet you because you sound a hell of a lot like me. I agree with everything you said, the sport at heart is different though. Not that I am not extremely committed to the sport, I just believe I should be training harder. Football/Soccer is what I'm referring to. I feel guilty at times when I'm inside and it's raining outside or even if it's a super sunny day (classic day to get outside), I feel I should go out and at least have a run to keep my fitness up. The club team I play for goes to many tournaments that expose us to scouts and college coaches, and I've even come close to joining the Redbulls youth squad in New York; (I've played with them, but since they don't have residential programs, I can't be driving a ridiculous amount of time everyday to attend the mandatory trainings) yet I want to be the one that stands out and is the game changer. I've gone off on a tangent, I apologize. This past week has been especially rough, considering I've hurt my knee and had to skip one of the 3 practices we hold on the 5 weekdays, and I feel my touch on the ball was affected. Don't even get me started on my Highschool's ass excuse for a program. It's sad because we are in the "highest high school league in the state", my god damn cousin won the state cup with his school. He goes to a private school somewhere a few minutes away. (To be honest, I play high school to show off, there is no advancement opportunities, only clubs go and watch high school games and anyone who is serious about soccer already has one.) Regardless, it's my issue not anyone else's.

regarding school work and college, if I don't get picked up by a team while I'm in college or some shit (the process of how one is chosen to be a professional soccer player in the United States is a complete joke, and is why we will always be at the feet of  the european leagues) than I honestly believe I'll do criminal justice and join a police department and live my life as a patrol man before I can become a homicide, robbery, and violent crimes detective or special weapons and tactics officer (swat, duh).

life is an experience and Arma is just the pastime I use after school on the few days I don't have soccer/football (i hate calling it soccer.) It's time I dedicate 99% of time to what I really care about, I'll leave that extra 1% in for the times I will inevitably hop on Arma.

I enjoyed your story and your aspirations, and I truly wish you the best of luck. All professional athletes are just a kid from somewhere, and I know we can both do it. Good luck on your journey and its shame I've never spoken to you

-regards,

EzDiablo (Eddie)

Edited by EzDiablo
  • Like 2
8 hours ago, Natsirt said:

Peter Mongoloid is editing my posts the fucking nagger.

Grizzly I love you you bear.

And Skim - You haven't been around in a while man! I definitely missed the POTP days with you man, you were fun to be around. And, you cunt, it's Baseball, not Basketball. Two different sports.

Meh, same thing; you still handle balls. Still say hi to Mory Mango for me, or is that a white mans sport????

17 hours ago, EzDiablo said:

ehhhh here comes a half rant half response to your story.

Let me just start by saying unfortunately I haven't got to personally meet you because you sound a hell of a lot like me. I agree with everything you said, the sport at heart is different though. Not that I am not extremely committed to the sport, I just believe I should be training harder. Football/Soccer is what I'm referring to. I feel guilty at times when I'm inside and it's raining outside or even if it's a super sunny day (classic day to get outside), I feel I should go out and at least have a run to keep my fitness up. The club team I play for goes to many tournaments that expose us to scouts and college coaches, and I've even come close to joining the Redbulls youth squad in New York; (I've played with them, but since they don't have residential programs, I can't be driving a ridiculous amount of time everyday to attend the mandatory trainings) yet I want to be the one that stands out and is the game changer. I've gone off on a tangent, I apologize. This past week has been especially rough, considering I've hurt my knee and had to skip one of the 3 practices we hold on the 5 weekdays, and I feel my touch on the ball was affected. Don't even get me started on my Highschool's ass excuse for a program. It's sad because we are in the "highest high school league in the state", my god damn cousin won the state cup with his school. He goes to a private school somewhere a few minutes away. (To be honest, I play high school to show off, there is no advancement opportunities, only clubs go and watch high school games and anyone who is serious about soccer already has one.) Regardless, it's my issue not anyone else's.

regarding school work and college, if I don't get picked up by a team while I'm in college or some shit (the process of how one is chosen to be a professional soccer player in the United States is a complete joke, and is why we will always be at the feet of  the european leagues) than I honestly believe I'll do criminal justice and join a police department and live my life as a patrol man before I can become a homicide, robbery, and violent crimes detective or special weapons and tactics officer (swat, duh).

life is an experience and Arma is just the pastime I use after school on the few days I don't have soccer/football (i hate calling it soccer.) It's time I dedicate 99% of time to what I really care about, I'll leave that extra 1% in for the times I will inevitably hop on Arma.

I enjoyed your story and your aspirations, and I truly wish you the best of luck. All professional athletes are just a kid from somewhere, and I know we can both do it. Good luck on your journey and its shame I've never spoken to you

-regards,

EzDiablo (Eddie)

Thanks man, best of luck to you too, and I am trying to make games that 1% of the time, which will be happening but it used to be games 99% of the time and that's just something that i'll regret when i'm 25 years old thinking maybe if I got off my ass gaming and did something for once life would be different.

2 hours ago, Natsirt said:

Thanks man, best of luck to you too, and I am trying to make games that 1% of the time, which will be happening but it used to be games 99% of the time and that's just something that i'll regret when i'm 25 years old thinking maybe if I got off my ass gaming and did something for once life would be different.

Life will treat you well don't worry, and if you think about it, of those 82 days, you would've put maybe 3 hours into what you really cared about, and lets face it; you'd fuck around a quarter of those 3 hours with a ball rather than practice. It happens to everyone committed to a sport, if it's not fun to practice you sure as hell wouldn't do it for a living.

Either way, don't think like that. I've had feelings like that and over came them only to feel like I'm in way better form (as in I feel like I'm playing a lot better in my respective sport.)

Plus if I don't go pro I'm skilled enough to be a manger/coach and a law enforcement officer (hopefully special forces like SWAT) which would make me happy in my life.

Best of luck,

-Eddie (EzDiablo)

3 hours ago, Mory Mango said:

no im 11

srry :ph34r:

If you have over 2000 hours in anything you shouldn't regret it, it's an experience that you will inevitably learn from, whatever it is.

Even if it serves as the pit you motivate yourself not to fall into again.