Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Real life Relationships.

So, I want some opinions on this. Not trying to put out my whole relationship, but I just want to see others view on it. 

So me and my girl have been dating for almost 8 months now, which is a very long time for a highschool relationship to be honest, but we've always had this one issue. I feel like it's kind of a common thing, but I don't know. So, at lunch I sit at a table where I am the only guy, everyone there either has a boyfriend or is just plain ugly to me and undatable, my girlfriend flips shit on me about it, but it's understandable, but she also flips shit on me whenever I talk about another girl or even pretty much look at another girl. If I invited a girl over to my house for a reasonable excuse, like. They had to give me make-up work or tutor me. She would probably dump me. Yet, whenever she talks about a guy I could give less of a fuck because I know it's not a big deal and she won't cheat on me or something, the only time I get jealous is when she constantly talks about one guy and seems like she doesn't stop talking about him.

Well, she became friends with a guy, and I hated him at first sight. Not sure why, but I do. Anyways, she started to wear his jacket, which kinda made me mad(childish I know), but isn't a big deal to me because we've been dating for a long time, but the other day she invited him to her house. Which just made me flip shit, I didn't yell at her for it though. Keep in mind she would NEVER let me do any of this. I'd rather not dump her. Which I probably won't because I really like her, and I honestly think she would never cheat on me, but she is just a huge hypocrite when it comes to me talking to other girls and her talking to other guys. I don't make a big deal when she does, but she makes a big deal when I do.

So, what do you guys think? Am I just being a little bitch about it, or what. I'm not too concerned but I am keeping an eye on it. What do you think I should do?

(Sorry for it being so long)

Just tell her everything you said here. Let her know that if the situation were reversed she would be furious, and that she's not taking your feelings into consideration. Talk things out as civil as you can, yelling and screaming won't accomplish anything. 

I'm the  jealous type too, so I know the way you both feel right now. Just talk things out, reassure each other about every little thing, and try to get some freedom about who you hang out with as well. What she's doing would have driven me away a while ago. But if you really like this girl, just do your best to talk and get stuff figured out.

I probably repeated myself several times here, but I figured I'd respond the way I would with  my voice. Hope things work out Sniper2.

• Like 1

I've dated that type. In the long run it has never really worked out for me. TBH too much drama to be in a relationship. #simplelife

I would just do what SniperMcRifle advised. Its the best way in my opinion to get to the bottom of things and reach a middle point :3

Good Luck!

I had a high school relationship. 

We dated for 5 years, 3 in HS 2 after. 

It was fun while it lasted, but it almost never works out. If she's already bothering you, cut the string.

Also, fuck that other kid, and what shes doing is wrong.

• Like 2

Well, Inviting another guy to her house is totally not right. If i did that with a girl my fiance would flip on me and If she did it to me the same would be expected because the feelings are mutual no matter the amount of the trust, that is not something you do. The only true way to keep a relationship usually is when your friends are all of the same sex and nothing more, only exceptions are usually lesbians or gay males which even then could bring about a issue with some couples. In reality it is rather hard to deal with it especially when you have been screwed over before it is hard to trust again, therefore you must find the common ground. Otherwise the relationship will not last or work, wearing another guys jacket is totally fucked up and that would piss me off to high hell cause i am protective of my girl, inviting her over would get the persons teeth broken. Sometimes that is exactly what the girl wants, she wants to see how seriously in love you are with her and will you go out of length to ensure she stays yours.

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

I had a high school relationship. 

We dated for 5 years, 3 in HS 2 after. 

It was fun while it lasted, but it almost never works out. If she's already bothering you, cut the string.

Also, fuck that other kid, and what shes doing is wrong.

I'm with Snake here, if you see an issue with her now.  There isn't a reason to stay in the relationship.

Look the problem with women, and you will find this out with a little more time buddy is they think emotionaly not rationaly.

Play her emotions on the subject, which might sound weird but I guarantee it will work. Literally tell how you feel and and make it sound sad. If she really cares about you she will understand and will stop doing whatever it is that bothers you. Weither it be hangin with another guy or whatever.

Obviously if she cares about you more than whoever this other dude is, she will stop hangin with him.

Hope it helps bud.

P>S. My advice, stay single.

I'm too old, too tired and too married to sugar coat this so please excuse my bluntness

Bang her best friend.

Put some work into it, turn on the charm, use this situation as a gateway to talk to her about your girlfriend hanging with this other guy, and then close the deal.

Make sure she wears your jacket afterwards and parades it infront of your quasi girlfriend

As soon as she understands someone else finds you desire able she will not treat you like a ladder to climb on to get to something better.

Women are competitive, they will do this naturally.

Please understand at that age most girls so not respond well to logic or reason. Actions speak louder than words. Do not try to explain yourself and just let your actions speak for themselves

80% chance she apologetically comes back to you

If her friend is better in bed stick with the friend :)

• Like 6

I'm too old, too tired and too married to sugar coat this so please excuse my bluntness

Bang her best friend.

Put some work into it, turn on the charm, use this situation as a gateway to talk to her about your girlfriend hanging with this other guy, and then close the deal.

Make sure she wears your jacket afterwards and parades it infront of your quasi girlfriend

As soon as she understands someone else finds you desire able she will not treat you like a ladder to climb on to get to something better.

Please understand at that age most girls so not respond well to logic or reason. Actions speak louder than words. Do not try to explain yourself and just let your actions speak for themselves

someone give this guy a medal.

Bang her best friend.

orson_wells_Slow-Clap.gif

• Like 2