Life of an Auctioneer

1 minute ago, Ventar said:

Whats the point of this? 

just gonna give incentive to dupe and sell it for below price.

The point of this is to have a global platform where people can sell items to other players in an easy fashion. Plenty of other servers do this as well, but we're going all out, and it's completely custom to us. We built it from the ground up.

• Like 1
Just now, djwolf said:

The point of this is to have a global platform where people can sell items to other players in an easy fashion. Plenty of other servers do this as well, but we're going all out, and it's completely custom to us. We built it from the ground up.

Are you going to make it so I can sell mass ingredients on the auction house, Id like to sell 2k corn for 1k a peice can I do that in a few clicks?

1 minute ago, Motocross_will said:

Are we going to be able to put houses on the auction house?

That is the plan. :D

1 minute ago, Ventar said:

Are you going to make it so I can sell mass ingredients on the auction house, Id like to sell 2k corn for 1k a peice can I do that in a few clicks?

Yes. :D As you would've seen if you watched the video, I had 6 blasting charges, and put 4 on all at once.

• Like 1
52 minutes ago, Ventar said:

prob could only do 50  at a time whatever is in your inventory from what it looks like

• Like 1