Shady's Back

I am back boys and looking for some people to kill. If you see me around just know you only killed me because I was vaping and didn't have my hand on my mouse. But, if I kill you you're a goon. Love you all it feels nice to be back.

• Like 2
Just now, Cake said:

U are a useless human being please dont ever respond to my posts ratboy

Your mother should've had planned parenthood cut you into a million peaces and sold on the black market. Now you're just surplus population.

• Like 2
40 minutes ago, Cake said:

cake man....

...sigh...

...your just like a cockroach or possibly worse...

they have no use in the world, is only seen scavenging shit that ppl leave behind and always around when no one wants them here! just a shame we cant stamp on you to get rid of ya!!

how do you get through life? it really does amaze me man...

<3

• Like 1

Just now, RogueMK said:

cake man....

...sigh...

...your just like a cockroach or possibly worse...

they have no use in the world, is only seen scavenging shit that ppl leave behind and always around when no one wants them here! just a shame we cant stamp on you to get rid of ya!!

how do you get through life? it really does amaze me man...

<3

kek, how do i get thru life huh this is the internet, lel, idc, y are u trying to constantly parent me fuck off retard

• Like 1
Just now, Cake said:

kek, how do i get thru life huh this is the internet, lel, idc, y are u trying to constantly parent me fuck off retard

lol feels good that you couldnt reply with any sort of comeback!!

how do you feel to be roasted by me of all people!!

Good luck figuring out real life.

• Like 1
Just now, RogueMK said:

lol feels good that you couldnt reply with any sort of comeback!!

how do you feel to be roasted by me of all people!!

Good luck figuring out real life.

roasted lel

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Cake said:

roasted lel

lol ok last one from me and it'll prob get me moderated but be totes worth!!!!

but i strongly believe that your mother should have swallowed when she had the chance, just sayin!!

Peace cake nice knowing ya...

• Like 1
1 hour ago, zMatt said:

I am back boys and looking for some people to kill. If you see me around just know you only killed me because I was vaping and didn't have my hand on my mouse. But, if I kill you you're a goon. Love you all it feels nice to be back.

yeah welcome back man :)

1 hour ago, Cake said:

Words spoken from a nobody like you really hurt.  You go with your bad self forum warrior.  Do you actually do anything other then thief oxygen and say stupid shit on the internet? Never mind don't respond, I already know the answer.  Assuming anything that came out of your filthy sewer actually mattered to me, I would still take solace in knowing that you are probably a worthless loser that would piss your pants if ever confronted in real life.    

• Like 2
56 minutes ago, Muthinator said:

Words spoken from a nobody like you really hurt.  You go with your bad self forum warrior.  Do you actually do anything other then thief oxygen and say stupid shit on the internet? Never mind don't respond, I already know the answer.  Assuming anything that came out of your filthy sewer actually mattered to me, I would still take solace in knowing that you are probably a worthless loser that would piss your pants if ever confronted in real life.    

Oh, DAMN!

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Muthinator said:

R

E

K

D