Giveaway Update + New Price Match & Free Oly+ ×

Donation Reward

Guest G.O.A.T.

I was going to bring this up on the next podcast, but we definitely need more than just storage crates in order to meet the donation goal. A significant amount of people already have them, so add in a couple more things to sweeten the pot.

2 hours ago, G.O.A.T. said:

I was going to bring this up on the next podcast, but we definitely need more than just storage crates in order to meet the donation goal. A significant amount of people already have them, so add in a couple more things to sweeten the pot.

GOAT if you get them to do that i will suck you off or pay you something

1 hour ago, Josh122 said:

Hey id donate for Mk-1's, Go-Karts, Vr-suits

yes please

13 minutes ago, Augustus said:

the second one

2 hours ago, Watermelone said:

i just want naked girls and goats

WHEN your fucking your goat and you hear area clear next room

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, Ozzy Jones said:

Paypal hates me.  Sometimes my account lets me donate to Olympus, sometimes I get random "Technical difficulties" that are probably account holds but PayPal is too shitty of a company to be up front with its users.

SEND ME YOUR PAYPAL AND ILL DONATE

26 minutes ago, TheSkyStarKnight said:

Why not GM6 Lynx's with Mildots and Lrps scopes, as well as APDS rounds? I'll never understand the people who ask for Mark 1's. :D

Lmao, idk if you fight or not but adding the mk1 wouldnt affect a whole lot.

2 minutes ago, Heatflow said:

Lmao, idk if you fight or not but adding the mk1 wouldnt affect a whole lot.

It was a joke. And adding mark 1's really woulden't change a whole lot, because everyone fights with the same equipment anyways. Adding a LYNX on the other hand, especially with APDS rounds, would change a whole lot.

Just now, TheSkyStarKnight said:

It was a joke. And adding mark 1's really woulden't change a whole lot, because everyone fights with the same equipment anyways. Adding a LYNX on the other hand, especially with APDS rounds, would change a whole lot.

No shit.

• Like 1
32 minutes ago, TheSkyStarKnight said:

Why not GM6 Lynx's with Mildots and Lrps scopes, as well as APDS rounds? I'll never understand the people who ask for Mark 1's. :D

One, we'd never get that shit.

MK-1 is a fun gun to use. 

2 hours ago, TheSkyStarKnight said:

Even without the APDS, the bullet could easily penetrate through almost anything we can get at the moment, except maybe the strider/ifrit.

• Like 1