Giveaway Update + New Price Match & Free Oly+ ×

Work Improvements

Step 1: Hello <insert name above head> how are you doing today?

Step 2: Mumble into your mic and continue to talk over him even if he is roleplaying.

Step 3: Okay sir that gun is illegal i will be seizing it and searching you for illegal items.

Step 4: Read charges, ticket, send to jail if he is a serial killer then just be like Okay sir you are a serial killer and send to jail after you read his charges.

If they request a higher up don't even ask your higher up and just lie saying he is not available.

The only bad thing about this method is you will be patrol officer/corporal forever but it is still worth. :FeelsBad: 

source: i'm still #2 for most arrests.

• Like 13
13 minutes ago, ToeKnee said:

Step 2: Mumble into your mic and continue to talk over him even if he is roleplaying.

Step 3: Okay sir that gun is illegal i will be seizing it and searching you for illegal items.

Step 4: Read charges, ticket, send to jail if he is a serial killer then just be like Okay sir you are a serial killer and send to jail after you read his charges.

If they request a higher up don't even ask your higher up and just lie saying he is not available.

The only bad thing about this method is you will be patrol officer/corporal forever but it is still worth. :FeelsBad: 

this is shockingly true

• Admin
21 minutes ago, ToeKnee said:

Thought you were trolling there but I guess you hit the spot. Good job  

7 minutes ago, Dejay said:

Two Knee the whole time you were writing that post you could have been finishing Tanoa and actually allowing Olympus to have an update. Thanks a lot you rat.

top kek

• Admin
3 hours ago, McDili said:

But he couldn't RP with a brick

I just giggled like an adolescent school girl. Yes @Tman15tmb I just did. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, ToeKnee said:

so can i quote you on this when i get pulled into a room and told im being blacklisted?

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, DeadPool1337 said:

so can i quote you on this when i get pulled into a room and told im being blacklisted?

Don't listen to him when he says lie about requesting a superior. If we actually catch that it's a demotion.

1 hour ago, McDili said:

Toe Knee only got corp cause he has a shitload of time on cop and was super active, good with the rules. But he couldn't RP with a brick.

Lets be honest he got carried by his partner to that promotion :bender-dance:

• Like 3
3 hours ago, ToeKnee said:

right..... any other ideas?

Real tips? be polite and friendly. If the rebel is nice cut him a break if possible. Cut the bullshit too, most people dont like sitting there for 10 minutes while you do stupid shit like putting lockpicks in a "lockpick shredder". People have this idea that stuff like that is "RP" when in reality its wastemytime simulator. Be polite, be quick if they want it quick, listen to stories if you are in the mood and you will be a great cop. Dont be a faggot that asks for ID and then spends 1 minute "looking for it". My names above my head.

Just now, Dustin87 said:

Real tips? be polite and friendly. If the rebel is nice cut him a break if possible. Cut the bullshit too, most people dont like sitting there for 10 minutes while you do stupid shit like putting lockpicks in a "lockpick shredder". People have this idea that stuff like that is "RP" when in reality its wastemytime simulator. Be polite, be quick if they want it quick, listen to stories if you are in the mood and you will be a great cop. Dont be a faggot that asks for ID and then spends 1 minute "looking for it". My names above my head.

Thanks! I appreciate the first bit of good feedback! I will try to add that into my daily routine.