Giveaway Update + New Price Match & Free Oly+ ×

@Muthinator So we made a post about the hospital and its frames, but you put a bunch of shit on the jail, My frames are 30. used to be 60+ Plus its 10x easier for civs to win against the cops, only way the cops would take over is with a ghostawk. If you tried to make it easier for cops, then you failed :) I am not even trying to flame you right now, just saying how bad it is for the fps.

Edited by Rusty
  • Like 7
Just now, Rusty said:

@Muthinator So we made a post about the hospital and its frames, but you put a bunch of shit on the jail, My frames are 30. used to be 60+ Plus its 10x easier for civs to win against the cops, only way the cops would take over is with a ghostawk. If you tried to make it easier for cops, then you failed :) I am not even trying to flame you right now, just saying how bad it is for the fps.

Another way to instantly get 30 fps is buy an AMD fx 8320 like i did...

Yea i was on the cop side during the test jail - the bridge makes pushing the island LITERALLY impossible with the gate and walls. The walls make moving civ vehicles blocking off the bridge impossible and the gate prevents cops from rolling over it with anywhere near enough speed to not get destroyed. Also the rock is essentially another good rebel vantage point but with small towers and 4 ATC's i don't see the need 

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, Benjamin Remer said:

Can I see a screenshot of the "new jail"

14 minutes ago, TheSkyStarKnight said:

^^ Yeah, Haven't seen it yet.

No screenshots atm but

Bridge has walls and a roof over it the whole way through. Has an HQ gate on both sides (You know the red candy cane kind)

Deerstands on the island were removed, and replaced by Pride Rock from The Lion King which sits in front of the bridge and gives you a view of everything in front of the jail. Great peak spot.

And then there's chain link fences around the dome that you can shoot through (Though it makes your shots inaccurate as shit if you do)

And I'm pretty sure this next part is a bug, but the jail has no door so you can't place a bomb, lol. Surely will be fixed soon.

Personally, I like the roof over the bridge. Walls and the gate make pretty easy to block though since you can't move the vehicles into the water. 

The pride rock adequately replaces the deerstand I'd say.

Also corporals have orcas now so should be interesting to see how it plays out.

I see the update pushed.  As usual I can see everyone likes the changes, lol.  I was under the impression that it was going to go to the dev server first to see how things played out.  Since it didnt, I will let the staff gather info and give me their feedback and we can make changes from there.  

The new jail is really dumb no offence it's a good concept but why make the jail harder for the cops it was already pretty hard I think if anything make the jail harder for civs, give the cops more cover like move the boat wreck so it's useful add some other props maybe 

11 hours ago, Muthinator said:

I see the update pushed.  As usual I can see everyone likes the changes, lol.  I was under the impression that it was going to go to the dev server first to see how things played out.  Since it didnt, I will let the staff gather info and give me their feedback and we can make changes from there.  

^^