Giveaway Update + New Price Match & Free Oly+ ×

So thinking of buying a blackfish but I need to know some things first! 

In order to lift with the blackfish vehicle do I still need tow hooks and slings? 

How does the loading work is it like a heli? 

What is the largest vehical it can lift?

Can both types of blackfish lift vehicals ? 

Any other info to sway my decision would help! 

1: No, I don't believe so.

2: Zamak Transport (Covered) (not sure about this one)

3: You drive behind the blackfish in the vehicle you want, and scroll wheel on it while in the vehicle and it should say "load vehicle"

4: Only the vehicle transport can.

Edited by Augustus
6 minutes ago, Truth said:

I believe you can carry in the vehicle as well as sling a vehicle so zamak transport inside and slung if im correct. 

So u could load a zarmak and then sling anthor one? In other words 2 zarmaks ???? Cause If so .... I'm getting it 

• Head Admin

Upgraded vehicles have produced some funky results in the past but from my experience upgrading the blackfish does not affect what vehicles it can load.  It also has no sling load capability as vehicles are literally loaded into the cargo space inside the vehicle.

Will test upgraded vehicle tonight to see if tempests can be loaded though I don't think its a weight thing it may be a size thing =P

Big Barb... Bertha is super heavy ;D

49 minutes ago, Grandma Gary said:

Upgraded vehicles have produced some funky results in the past but from my experience upgrading the blackfish does not affect what vehicles it can load.  It also has no sling load capability as vehicles are literally loaded into the cargo space inside the vehicle.

Will test upgraded vehicle tonight to see if tempests can be loaded though I don't think its a weight thing it may be a size thing =P

Big Barb... Bertha is super heavy ;D

It's not the black fish you would upgrade it would be the cars you want to lift as turn/maneuverability makes the vehicals lighter 

52 minutes ago, Grandma Gary said:

I don't think its a weight thing it may be a size thing 

My girlfriend and I have the same problem 

So I think from my experience with it. You can as gary said have a truck inside and slung with also a lot of storage in the blackfish itself although the biggest truck I believe that can fit inside is a zamak transport but maybe you can have that inside and sling a hemmtt transport