Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Why arma just why

I had so many things on my pc including my best montage clips that I was working on for 2 weeks , legit soooo many nice clips and kills , until yesterday I was playing and got texture bug and froze and I got the black screen kill thing, I try restarting pc , my pc now is 24/7 black screen , tried everything I can see on internet , now I formatted the pc, Fuk u to who ever was rdming  yesterday close to kavala hq , u crashed my pc , Dw I will come back again , I love Olympus

It's okay man, I believe you will climb up that mountain and kill the person that killed your RAM! Keep going and never back down and I promise things will work out towards your favor. Stay strong my son... 

For future reference when dealing with a black screen is just try doing what mcdili said above as that seems to work most of the time! another thing is shift tab to another window, you can even leave task manager on so that you can later shift tab to it and end arma 3 if you're lucky enough to switch to that, another thing since we are on the topic of task manager you should try having Arma3.exe on high through the task manager. A way to do this is simply right click it then go to details and then look for arma3.exe again to right click and change the priority to high....it may help towards getting pass black screens in the future but it's not 100% as it might process through it a bit faster but that's about it. Once again best of luck towards getting revenge and some blood on your hands

I don't know how to even take the ram out , I have a laptop not a pc . The only reason I give a shit about fixing my laptop is to play Olympus , cuz it's the only server and game I play , I already reset my pc . Thanks tho , I actually thought no1 gave a shit . <3   Ily u guys , I will rob any 1 who rdms in Karvala for the memory of my black screen and the montage that legit no joke could have been the best achievement I've done over the internet . 

Just now, Danger said:

If I don't, I usually have to do it anyways after the next one because my computer decides to have seizures.

I had texture bugs the update before and no one believed me and now I don't get them hahahahaha 

I just press the reboot cycle button on my case when I ever I get a black screen p: very triggering. 

17 hours ago, Ramennoodles said:

It also triggers me when you make your post lettering black. 

• Like 1