Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Who tf even rps on civ anymore?

lmao nobody even fucking roleplays anymore. Only some cops I know roleplay and they're usually the higher ups. What the fuck I don't even roleplay lmao all I do is fight cartels and leave. Olympus and other altis life servers needs to find a way to get people actually roleplaying again maybe crafting unbuyable items and selling them as like a street vender? idk just pls find ways to get people to roleplay and make it worth it. lmao I'm high so don't comment about my grammar

2 hours ago, Peter Long said:

Bruh

This ^.

Daquan, all you gotta do is look an you'll find it. Also, when News Team rolls out all we'll be doing is RPing, so you got that to look forward to.

3 hours ago, D A Q U A N said:

lmao nobody even fucking roleplays anymore. Only some cops I know roleplay and they're usually the higher ups. What the fuck I don't even roleplay lmao all I do is fight cartels and leave. Olympus and other altis life servers needs to find a way to get people actually roleplaying again maybe crafting unbuyable items and selling them as like a street vender? idk just pls find ways to get people to roleplay and make it worth it. lmao I'm high so don't comment about my grammar

Cleanse those who do not RP.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Sociopathic said:

Combine them

Homeless Drunk

Homeless Hank is a lovable scamp who is a little down on his luck, has a slightly damaged home (Black SUV) and he just wants 20$ to buy himself a sandwich. He likes to park in the APD spots at night cause its safe. He is sometimes naked and he will occasionally start bum fights in the alley, and he gets people to place bets on them.

The village drunk is a bastard coated bastard with bastard filling, speed bombs, crashes helicopter, takes hostages for a 12 pack of broweiser, and generally causes problems.

These two people don't mix.

• Like 2

The main point of Altis Life (in a general opinion) is to gain influence and renown.

The methods of doing so on civilian are :

- Fighting Cartels

- Runs

- Public events with your gang (Fed, Blackwater, Jailbreak)

- Gang Wars

The more your gang participates in high risk high reward activities, the more influence and renown your gang gains.

Unfortunately these activities are low in interaction and high in action.

If you want more RP then you need to change your mindset of "money and power"

Try more intricate activities such as hostage situations, coming up with an alternate persona to fuck around with (Homeless Hank, The village drunk), races, or setting up organized conflicts like ambushing a police station.

RP comes from interaction between players, if you want RP there has to be interaction.  Good RP comes from unexpected situations and genuine reactions.

• Like 1