Giveaway Update + New Price Match & Free Oly+ ×

Just gonna leave this here! Good job APD

1 hour ago, Dejay said:

Except they are all tree and OS which are easier to take down than kavala scats.

This proves how dumb you really are lol, i see 2 Tree, 2 MC, 4 OS, 1 random and 1 potato farmer..... please be smarter before you type nonsense..... 

14 minutes ago, Dustin87 said:

agreed freshpawns and OS in kavala and they got rescued... Awful wasn't even worth posting this on the forums

https://gyazo.com/1806f9f015417f6e3c5200e61829ec5a

Several high powered rifles and at least 15 people in custody, even if they did get rescued, they did a good job.

• Like 1
16 hours ago, GrandpaSquid said:

This proves how dumb you really are lol, i see 2 Tree, 2 MC, 4 OS, 1 random and 1 potato farmer..... please be smarter before you type nonsense..... 

Damn, didn't know 6/10 wasn't a majority. Thanks for the wonderful lesson. Go back to the backwoods, maybe there your logic will make sense.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Dejay said:

Damn, didn't know 6/10 wasn't a majority. Thanks for the wonderful lesson. Go back to the backwoods, maybe there your logic will make sense.

mostly tree and os? hmm pretty sure MC has the same numbers as Tree, go back to kindergarten. Maybe you'll actually acquire some type of logic.

14 hours ago, Thomas Blinder said:

At least kavala scats are better then Tree and OS :I 

holy shit you still exist? thought you got pushed off this server because no one wanted you

9 hours ago, GrandpaSquid said:

mostly tree and os? hmm pretty sure MC has the same numbers as Tree, go back to kindergarten. Maybe you'll actually acquire some type of logic.

holy shit you still exist? thought you got pushed off this server because no one wanted you

LOL I didnt get pushed off this server I just left. Trees at their all time low anyway so...

On 8/16/2016 at 9:53 AM, Thomas Blinder said:

LOL I didnt get pushed off this server I just left. Trees at their all time low anyway so...

what? delusional children these days.

On 8/16/2016 at 0:25 AM, Symfuhny said:

Squid your gang is shit sorry buddy ;p

who might you be, bud?

On 8/18/2016 at 9:35 AM, Thomas Blinder said:

Another kid that thinks hes good when he kills Olympus cops! Dont worry @Symfuhny He'll never be as good as you.

at least i get kills.... sorry thomas good attempt 

• Like 1